Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andreas Athanasiou

Banned

Default Re: Andreas Athanasiou

Still don't see anything noteworthy to be a Top six player in the future. Looks like Etem.

Dobber Sports Titan

I know it’s just a game, but I’m pretty sure one season in NHL16 I saw AA at like 90 overall. Pretty sure Dats and Zets were gone so he had ice time.

Every time I watch a Wings game he seems to do something different. Seems like he just needs ice time to see if he’s good or lucky.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Stud

I've seen enough of this guy to say he's a top 6 player in my book.
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Ace

He's an excellent pick-up in my opinion. His value is still fairly low and if you can acquire him at a cheap price now your team will be better for it. He represents the next generation of Red Wings hockey and will be given ample opportunity to succeed once the older guys move on. Consistency of effort and staying healthy will go long way in determining if he achieves his high potential. I of the opinion that he will be a dominant player once he puts everything together and he should get some consideration to represent his nation in the future.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post
    He's an excellent pick-up in my opinion. His value is still fairly low and if you can acquire him at a cheap price now your team will be better for it. He represents the next generation of Red Wings hockey and will be given ample opportunity to succeed once the older guys move on. Consistency of effort and staying healthy will go long way in determining if he achieves his high potential. I of the opinion that he will be a dominant player once he puts everything together and he should get some consideration to represent his nation in the future.
    Thats the same impression I had of him when I watched more and more of him. Thanks

Dobber Sports Rookie

Another big goal. Imagine what he could do with more than 9 minutes of ice time and some time on the PP..

Dobber Sports Master

He has looked great in the playoffs. I still only see a game of a 2d line player. I don't see a dominant force capable of 70 pts etc. We are talking a solid player, but not of the ilk of Zetterberg and Datsyuk.. more of the likes of speedsters as complementary wingers, like the McEacherns, the Brunet, the Marchant (though he played C), the Zednik... Put it this way: He's not Bure or Bondra, or Gaborik... but he's certainly capable of being something in between that and a 20-20 guy. Not elite, not all-star, but worthy of some contribution in deeper leagues.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck