Thread: trivia time

Banned

Default trivia time

I\'m bored so I figured I\'d post a trivia question, please no googling that\'s for pussies.

Name the six Sutter brothers in order of birth.
    Also, which was statistically the best offensively? What about the grittiest (again statistically)?

karma for the winner

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default trivia time

Ages from oldest to youngest:

Brian, Darryl, Duane, Brent, Rich, Ron.

Best offensively: brent
    Grittiest: Brian

Btw, there\'s a 7th Sutter brother named Gary. But I guess he doesnt count since he never played at the NHL level. :P

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default trivia time

Did I win Mcgoo? I think I did. Where\'s my prize? :woohoo:

Dobber Sports Genius

Default trivia time

Seven brothers. I believe they grew up across the street from the arena.

Gary - blazed the path. I think to Jr. B.
    Brian - grittiest
    Darryl
    Duane
    Brent - most point I think. Most talented.
    Rich
    Ron

The twins were probably the softest, but who wants to go in a corner with the Sutters?

Who are the sons? (I don\'t know that answer!)
    Brandon...

Banned

Default trivia time

good enough JHM, you had the order correct, its a toss up between Brian and Brent as to who was the better offensively, Brent had the most points but Brian was more productive (better ppg avg)

Dobber Sports Genius

Default trivia time

hometown boys of viking alberta!they claim gary was the most talented of them all but he decided to remain home to continue ranching/farming the homestead.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default trivia time

mister_mcgoo wrote:
    good enough JHM, you had the order correct, its a toss up between Brian and Brent as to who was the better offensively, Brent had the most points but Brian was more productive (better ppg avg)
    Are you kidding Mcgoo? I got gyped! I SMELL CORRUPTION amongst the judging. :laugh:

You asked for the 6 Sutter brothers(implying that Gary doesnt count). I got that first.

Then, you asked the apparently vague question \"who was better offensively\"? Who knew that meant PPG and not overall points? So if Gary played 1 game in the NHL and got 2 assists, would Gary have been the most productive? And gritty? Isnt that code word for PIM\'s? I got that too

Come on man, I got gyped! Give me what I deserve! LOL.

Banned

Default trivia time

NYR9394 wrote:
    mister_mcgoo wrote:
    Are you kidding Mcgoo? I got gyped! I SMELL CORRUPTION amongst the judging. :laugh:

You asked for the 6 Sutter brothers(implying that Gary doesnt count). I got that first.

Then, you asked the apparently vague question \"who was better offensively\"? Who knew that meant PPG and not overall points? So if Gary played 1 game in the NHL and got 2 assists, would Gary have been the most productive? And gritty? Isnt that code word for PIM\'s? I got that too

Come on man, I got gyped! Give me what I deserve! LOL.
    ooops, I actually missed your post completely somehow, sorry, +1 for you too!