Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just got offered Logan Couture for my William Nylander all points

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Just got offered Logan Couture for my William Nylander all points

I own both, and am excited about Nylander, but I'd take Couture for sure.
    People throw around player projections for prospects as if PPG is something they'll all achieve -- chances are, you're hoping Nylander can be what Couture is.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

i think at best nylander will be what couture is now, and i'd be very happy with that. sure there's a chance he turns out better but i think there's a bigger chance he turns out worse.

the risk/reward isn't good enough, good move taking couture.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Never get greedy when you already are coming out on top, Couture is a proven NHL player. Nylander might turn out to be better, but he has the chance to be a bust.

Couture has already proven he is a player you can roster every night.
    Thats the way I look at it. I hate it when guys try and nickle and dime everything they can get out of you. Why not just do a trade that makes sense for both and not trying to come out on top of every trade. I like doing deals with this manager because he is the only one that gives me good offers. The usual offers are like his David Perron for Matt Duchene. His Hodgson for my MAF ( couple years ago ).