Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Shayne Gostisbehere

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Shayne Gostisbehere

Quote Originally Posted by PatyOFurniture View Post
    gwg goal he just got keeps the streak alive!
    A other overtime goal that is his 4th already this season incredible he need 13 more game whit a point to tie Paul Coffey for the longest point streak by a def excellant article from cam Robinson on Frozen Pool Forensics http://www.dobberhockey.com/hockey-h...-gostisbehere/

From that article : Gostisbehere’s three overtime goals are a franchise-record and he reached that mark quicker than any player in NHL history, completing the feat in just 17 games.
    10teams H2H keep 12 dress 3C,3LW,3RW,6D,2G,2uti+4bench
    G,A,PIM,PPP,SOG,HIT,BS,W,L,GAA,SV%
    C:GETZ,Pavelski,Rakell,Brassard
    RW:P.Kane,Tarasenko,Wheeler,Silfverberg,Brown
    LW:Paciorety,Mantha,Panik,Namestnikov
    D:OEL,Burns,Josi,BUFF,E.Johnson,Sergachev,Mcavoy
    G:Holtby,Dubnyk,Budaj

Dobber Sports Monster

This guy just won't stop. Starting to somewhat regret trading him.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Ghost is super-talented and in the right place at the right time. Philly needed someone with his particular talents on the blue line, and you can see the spark he's added. He could be exploding this year, but long term I don't see a huge drop-off. It depends a lot on your categories - my league is mainly about scoring, not many peripherals, so he is absolute money. I would probably take Matthews over him in a draft but not the other guys. Ekblad if you need the peripherals, but Ghost will vastly outscore Ekblad in the future because Ecky will have more defensive responsibility.

20-team NHL cap keeper; auction salaries w/contracts; 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 3B, 18 farm
    H2H Cat Wins: G, A, Pts, 2G+A, DPts, PIM, SOG, Hits, Blks, FO%, STG, GWG, G Wins, GAA, Save %, ShO
    C: Stamkos, Toews, DRyan, Compher, Fisher, Haula
    LW: Lucic, Tkachuk, Eriksson Ek, Connor
    RW: Radulov, Tarasenko, JWilliams, Point, Callahan
    D: Braun, Del Zotto, McNabb, CMiller, Petry, Subban, Butcher
    G: Andersen, Rinne
    Farm: Anderson-Dolan, Beaudin, O?Regan, Suzuki, Kayumov, Bastian, Pu, Meloche, Pionk, Poolman, Montembault, Hill

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Irriducibile11 View Post
    I hate myself so much that I didnt pick him in my keeper league when I had the chance to (early, when nobody knew him), only because I couldnt make moves because I had Marko Friggin Dano still on NA while he was with the Blackhawks and I didnt want to drop him...

Unbelievable.
    With every point that he scores, I hate myself a little bit more.
    He could've been mine before anyone else in my league even knew that he exists... I just didn't have the balls to do it and wanted to wait until Dano goes back on NA to make moves.

Marco f***ing Dano and Cam f***ing Fowler....... (the players I'd have had to drop for him)

Dobber Sports Legend

Ah, Marco Dano - everyone's offseason darling because of the potential Indian head on his chest.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Ah, Marco Dano - everyone's offseason darling because of the potential Indian head on his chest.
    Not reall,y he was great with the jackets. Let's not act like other guys weren't overhyped and failed either

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Not reall,y he was great with the jackets. Let's not act like other guys weren't overhyped and failed either
    Guys get hyped and underachieve all the time. I'm just saying Dano was the "hot item" this summer that everyone was gushing over. A few years ago it was Jemery Morin... for the same reason... Blackhawk.

I wouldn't have trade Ghost for Dano in a million years... and that's without seeing him blow up this year. The talent was there for years - I was sold on Ghost at Union and when I watched him in the World Jrs. a few years ago - he was ridiculous offensively.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka