Thread: Mason McDonald

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Mason McDonald

Any intel on Mason McDonald?
    Looks ok, but know nothing about him. Offered him (I really need one more G) and lecavalier (need a depth F for the stretch run) for Brayden Point.
    League #2
    thanks.
    31 team permanent keeper. 12F, 6D, +1 Skater, 2G, 5 Reserve, 8 Prospects (744 skaters, 62 goalies, 248 prospects)
    Goalie - 20 W, 2.5 save, -15 GA, 15 SO
    Skater - 25 point, 2 PIM, 1 Hit, 2 Block, +/- 10, TOI 0.2/min, Special team points +5, Fight 5
    Strict NHL salary cap & floor

Default Re: Mason McDonald

come on boys! everyone knows vasilevsky and andersen. The interesting questions are on the unknown!
    Hope someone out there knows McDonald.
    31 team permanent keeper. 12F, 6D, +1 Skater, 2G, 5 Reserve, 8 Prospects (744 skaters, 62 goalies, 248 prospects)
    Skater - 25 point, 2 PIM, 1 Hit, 2 Block, +/- 10, TOI 0.2/min, Special team points +5, Fight 5

Dobber Sports Deity

Ive seen him play a few times vs the Mooseheads the past couple seasons and I dont think he's anything special. I was quite surprised when he made Team Canada for the WJC if I am being completely honest with you. His numbers are below average and he just doesn't seem to be all that good.

I dont understand the love for him that so many have. He's a big kid (most are these days) and I think he will be an OK AHL goalie but I dont see NHL upside there, especially when you consider the competition he is going to have in Calgary for crease time long term.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

As always you're the best Axeman. thank you.