Thread: Yahoo games played

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Yahoo games played

Does anyone know what happened to the games played projections in yahoo leagues? Just before the all star break my team was right at or near even with my games played projections and then all of a sudden every team in my league including mine jumped way below for projected games played. I'm now projected to finish with -40 games played where only a week ago I was projected to finish with -2 games played. Is something up with Yahoo?
    Keeper league. 13 teams, Start 9F, 4D and 2G plus 10 BN keep 15. Max 4 goalies on team
    Scoring cats:Goal (25), Assist (25), PPP (10), SHG (20) +/- (10), PIM (3) SOG (2) GWG (20) Win (50), GA (-15) SV (2) SO (50)
    Forwards: Point, Jarvis, Beniers, Thomas, Guenther, Raymond, Caufield, Boldy, Schmaltz, Krebs, Tolvanen, Newhook, N. Robertson, Teravainen
    Defensmen: Chychrun, Perunovich, Clarke, Lundkvist, Slavvin, Walman, Liljegren
    Goalies: Hellebuyck, Gustavsson, Knight, Korpisalo

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Yahoo games played

I've noticed that too. I think the All-Star break messed things up. I'm ignoring these numbers until they get fixed.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

The Wolverine

Added this thread last week about it:

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...-table-glitchy

I've been in touch with them and they say it will be fixed but I keep asking why they don't put a note on league pages. I haven't received a good answer to that one yet. I've been on Oscar's (yahoo message board staff member) case about it as well, and trying to get them to communicate better. I know, asking Yahoo to communicate?!

Also, I keep seeing 'maybe the ASB affected it' (from Yahoo staff as well) but nowhere to suggest HOW would the all star break affect it? I'm genuinely curious how a few days off would significantly change the pace the way it has done.

Dobber Sports Titan

It doesn’t make sense why it would drop so much, but 5days off where the computer would have projected it to be full with games maybe. 4 players slot, 5 “possible game days missed” = 20 games off. Maybe the computer instead of going off of an actual NHL schedule, goes of calendar dates. Also the snow storm would have altered some GP projections. But ya, shouldn’t be off as much as it was.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll