Thread: Niskanen is hot. Does Carlson's return kill Niskanen's value? Both shoot right.

Dobber Sports Ace

Question Niskanen is hot. Does Carlson's return kill Niskanen's value? Both shoot right.

Thoughts? I gotta think Carlson takes Niskanen's PP time, but who knows if the team is winning and Trotz likes what he's getting from Niskanen. Any of you experts have any thoughts on Niskanen?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Niskanen is hot. Does Carlson's return kill Niskanen's value? Both shoot right.

As it was before the injury, so shall it be after Carlson returns. Niskanen will still be mildly useful. Expect similar production for both players that we saw from October through December.

The Great One

Default Re: Niskanen is hot. Does Carlson's return kill Niskanen's value? Both shoot right.

Carlson is rightfully the golden boy and his return will stifle Niskanen's fantasy relevance.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Genius

Definitely his value will take a hit but I think he'll still be okay. Nothing great but he can still get a point every once in a while