Thread: 3rd goalie Elliot/Vasilevskiy REP

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default 3rd goalie Elliot/Vasilevskiy REP

This is for a 1 yr pts league where a W=2pts and SO=2pts. Daily rosters, start 2 G, 20 moves per year, 14 team league so goalies are quite valuable. I have Andersen/Holtby/Elliot right now. I may be able to trade Elliot for and upgrade at F or D. If I were to trade Elliot, Vas is an FA right now so I would probably grab him to be my 3rd.

The question is will Vas see a similar # of W's as Elliot the rest of the way? If I lose a good amount of wins by having Vas vs Elliot the upgrade i get by trading away Elliot is kind of moot.
    12 Team H2H - 3C/3LW/3RW/4D/4BN
    G,A,PPP,PIM,+-,SOG,SHP
    W,GAA,SV%,SO

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: 3rd goalie Elliot/Vasilevskiy REP

I think that sounds like a good idea. Vas and Elliot I think will get about the same number of wins so if you can upgrade a defenseman or forward by trading Elliot I'd do it

The Great One

Trade Elliot, and pick up Vas. I think you'll upgrade on G and your F/D spot at the same time. Vas will get more starts this year in TB.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Ok, going to try. The owner that asked me for a goalie has Giroux and Markov that interest me. He might be impatient with Giroux, try something like Elliot+Ehlers for Giroux as a starter see what he says, I could replace Ehlers with RNH(i don't like how he is away from hall and eberle now)

I am short a dman, so could offer Elliot for Markov straight up. There are some decent FA dman currently though: Muzzin/Stralman/Savard/Murray/Ristolainen
    12 Team H2H - 3C/3LW/3RW/4D/4BN
    G,A,PPP,PIM,+-,SOG,SHP
    W,GAA,SV%,SO

Dobber Sports Genius

I'd definitely try to do Elliot and Ehlers for Giroux and see what he says