Thread: Eifert+ for Gronk?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Eifert+ for Gronk?

If you were offered Eifert, Michael Floyd, and Stevie Johnson for Gronk would you take it? This is a 12 team PPR league, the other guy needs some WR help and I have Brown, M. Bryant, and A. Cooper...so I'd be trading my depth at WR and Eifert for Gronk. Floyd I feel is looking good and his value is up there and now that Allen is out Johnson is the #1 WR for the Chargers. What do you guys think?
    ESPN 8-Team H2H Points

C(2) LW(2) RW(2) D(4) UTL(3) G(2) B(11) IR(4)

G(4) A(2) +/-(1) PIM(.25) SOG(.25) SHG(2) SHA(1) GWG(3) HAT(8) HIT(.25) BLK(.25) DEF(1) PPP(1)

W(5) L(-2) SA(.1) GA(-1) SV(.2) SO(5) OTL(2)

C: McDavid(K), Barzal, Kadri, Suzuki, Hischier, Keller, Teravainen
    LW: Huberdeau, Robertson, Verhaeghe, Caufield, Benn
    RW: Kucherov (K), Fiala, Thomas, Thompson, Jarvis, Necas
    D: Josi, Heiskenan, Dahlin, Hamilton, Hronek
    G: Oettinger, Fleury, Talbot
    IR: Andersen

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Eifert+ for Gronk?

If I were a Gronk owner, I'm not sure I would ever trade him (with the Pats being so pass happy and him basically being a WR). I don't Floyd's value will get any higher and Johnson has been up and down but should eat up Allen's left over targets. This is a win for you imo to get Gronk so if you can, do it. Hurts you week 11 with Brown and Bryant on bye but you gotta be thinking playoffs here on out!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Eifert+ for Gronk?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    If I were a Gronk owner, I'm not sure I would ever trade him (with the Pats being so pass happy and him basically being a WR). I don't Floyd's value will get any higher and Johnson has been up and down but should eat up Allen's left over targets. This is a win for you imo to get Gronk so if you can, do it. Hurts you week 11 with Brown and Bryant on bye but you gotta be thinking playoffs here on out!
    That's a good point about the bye week...is it more appealing if I offer Eifert and Bryant? Then I get Gronk and have the other two to help on the bye. I kind of like having both Steelers WR's though...I am sitting at 6-2 so I can afford to lose one if I have to to get Gronk.
    ESPN 8-Team H2H Points

C(2) LW(2) RW(2) D(4) UTL(3) G(2) B(11) IR(4)

G(4) A(2) +/-(1) PIM(.25) SOG(.25) SHG(2) SHA(1) GWG(3) HAT(8) HIT(.25) BLK(.25) DEF(1) PPP(1)

W(5) L(-2) SA(.1) GA(-1) SV(.2) SO(5) OTL(2)

C: McDavid(K), Barzal, Kadri, Suzuki, Hischier, Keller, Teravainen
    LW: Huberdeau, Robertson, Verhaeghe, Caufield, Benn
    RW: Kucherov (K), Fiala, Thomas, Thompson, Jarvis, Necas
    D: Josi, Heiskenan, Dahlin, Hamilton, Hronek
    G: Oettinger, Fleury, Talbot
    IR: Andersen