Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rask is awful

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Rask is awful

Quote Originally Posted by karljans View Post
    I did the exact opposite in one of my leagues. Had Holtby ranked higher and took Rask over him at the last second based on a gut feeling. Must have been a bad burrito
    That sucks. When did you take Rask

Dobber Sports Padawan

I should have trade this guy when everybody thought he was an elite goalie.

Now he has no value...
    Keeper's league, points only, 24 teams league Skaters: 1 pt for goal and 1 pt for assist, Goalie, 2 pts for win, + 2 pts for SO

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by JHouly View Post
    I should have trade this guy when everybody thought he was an elite goalie.

Now he has no value...
    I still think he's elite. He's just on a bad team now. Kinda reminds me of Schneider

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Irriducibile11 View Post
    I have six one-year teams, and on two of them I was at a point in the draft where I had to take a goalie. My #1 ranked G at that point was Rask (my ranking was 1.Price, 2.Hank, 3.Rask, 4.Rinne, 5.Holtby). But even though I spent weeks creating those pre-draft rankings, a gut feeling made me throw everything out the window in less than 60 seconds and I took Holtby instead (Rinne must've been gone I guess...).

Today, I should light a candle every day for that decision.
    Good call! I had Holtby #2 on all my draft lists, but I do own Rask in one of my dynasty leagues and I'm not doing so well in the goaltending stats in that league at the moment!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rangerfan2430 View Post
    I still think he's elite. He's just on a bad team now. Kinda reminds me of Schneider
    The only difference being that Schneider has always had a .920+ save percentage on every team

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I got Price first, then got Rask. Thought I was going to OWN it in goalie stats, spent a 3rd of my auction budget. Now I'm getting destroyed in Goalie stats. Varly was my third, cheap pick up, because last year he still had a .921%, which isn't bad for a 3rd goalie, on a bad team. But Rask wasn't supposed to do this?!?!
    ESPN H2H: G,A,PPP,+/-,SOG, PIM, W,SO,SV%,GAA
    4x C/RW/LW 6x D 2xG Dynasty 10 teams

Center:
    Brassard/Duchene/Panarin/Statsny/Pavelski/Getzlaf/Scheifele/
    LW:
    Ovechkin/Hartnell/Huberdeau//Ehlers/Marchessault
    RW:
    Wheeler/Silfverberg/Burakovsky
    D:
    Green/Stralman/Reilly/Carlson/Larsson/Beaulieu
    Goal:
    Price/Rask/Varlamov

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by UAVMX View Post
    I got Price first, then got Rask. Thought I was going to OWN it in goalie stats, spent a 3rd of my auction budget. Now I'm getting destroyed in Goalie stats. Varly was my third, cheap pick up, because last year he still had a .921%, which isn't bad for a 3rd goalie, on a bad team. But Rask wasn't supposed to do this?!?!
    It's crazy how for the past few seasons Rask was a sure thing for top goalie stats and now he starts the year like this

Dobber Sports Wizard

Worst career slump for Rask yet. Makes it look worse by it happening at the start of the season. He'll bounce back, no doubt, but the Bruins' D is a mess so I don't expect him to bounce back to Rask-like numbers.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Not this year, but the previous two seasons Lundqvist started horrendous, and that guy is pretty good. Difference being the Bruins stink in general this year.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Worst career slump for Rask yet. Makes it look worse by it happening at the start of the season. He'll bounce back, no doubt, but the Bruins' D is a mess so I don't expect him to bounce back to Rask-like numbers.
    Exactly. No more .930 SV%'s lol