Thread: jaskin for zadorov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default jaskin for zadorov

Simple,

Second team in sig. Deep 14 team league with salary cap (actual salaries).

I've been offered his Zadorov for my Jaskin (after I said that I might be interested in his Zadorov).

Would you make that deal? What's the outlook of both players?

Thanks!
    16 team, dynasty cap league (real salary), Points ONLY (W=2+SO=3)
    Count best 12 F, 6 D, 2 G || 19-20 Cap = 94M

F: Point, Matthews, DeBrincat, Kessel, Malkin, Meier, Gourde, Hinostroza, Toffoli, Batherson, Jankowski, Prokhorkin, Nick Ritchie, Maroon, Thompson, Kravtsov, Sikura, Lunderstrom
    D: Letang, Krug, Gostisbehere, DeAngelo, Manson, Persson, Djoos
    G: Bobrovsky, Fleury, Merzlikins, Subban, Gustavsson, Sandstrom, Gillies, Husso

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: jaskin for zadorov

Did you take over a St Louis Blues team or something???

In a points only, I normally prefer the forward but at some point you have to get some points from your defense too, especially when you start 6 of them.

I'd do the deal. I am a fan of Zadorov and even more with him being in Colorado.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Lol yes I did actually! It was the start of a dynasty league with a weird format where we drafted an actual NHL team.

Thanks for your input!

F: Point, Matthews, DeBrincat, Kessel, Malkin, Meier, Gourde, Hinostroza, Toffoli, Batherson, Jankowski, Prokhorkin, Nick Ritchie, Maroon, Thompson, Kravtsov, Sikura, Lunderstrom

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I would do this deal. Zadorov getting moved to a team with a bunch of offensive weapons will help you out and you have a decent starting 12 of F but could use a better 5/6 defensemen.

Dobber Sports Icon

I prefer Jaskin. Zadorov is behind Johnson, Beauchemin, Barrie, Stuart for sure and likely also behind Redmond, Guenin and Holden and possibly even Elliott. There is a really good chance that Zadorov starts the year in the AHL.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I prefer Jaskin. Zadorov is behind Johnson, Beauchemin, Barrie, Stuart for sure and likely also behind Guenin and Holden and possibly even Elliott. There is a really good chance that Zadorov starts the year in the AHL.
    If this was a one-year league, I'd agree with you but in a keeper I prefer Zadorov. I think his offensive upside is far greater than everyone you just listed with the exception of Barrie. I even prefer Zadorov long term over EJ. In a points only format where you have to start 6D, it's easier to find forwards who will put up numbers but hard to find Dmen who will do it. I think Zadorov has the offensive upside to make this deal a good one for him.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

Zadorov for me.... One of my favorite prospects.... Maybe he just becomes a big body defender, but the tools are there for him to be something special. Jaskin is pretty meh. He'll be a good 3rd liner who can fill in on a 2nd line.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the input guys. I pulled the trigger on that one