Thread: Future PIM guys

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Future PIM guys

From flyer land I will offer up Matt Clackson. He is years away from cracking the line up, if he ever does, but was very feisty at the prospect camp. He fought already known pugilists Garrett Klotz and \"Dr Death\" Steve Downie both in the same scrimmage :laugh:
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Future PIM guys

Interesting tip. Question is, as with most budding fighters, does he skate well enough to make it past the AHL?

The one\'s on my radar screen, but only time will tell if they will develop their skating to the level of sticking on a 4th line without being a defensive liability - think last year\'s George Parros - are McLaren (SJ), Paquette (ATL), Della Rovere (WSH), Matt Martin (NYI), and Berube (NJD). Devin Didiomete was on my radar, but CGY didn\'t sign him this summer and thus let him loose, and that despite having a career year. That doesn\'t bode well, but it\'ll be interesting to see if someone else gives him a contract out of camp.
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Future PIM guys

calgary didn\'t need him with nystrom/prust coming up. sutter recognizes that a fighter is probably the easiest commodity to buy on the market.