Thread: Talbot, Allen, Bachman, Gibson or Darling?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Talbot, Allen, Bachman, Gibson or Darling?

Next week,

Stats are:

My two starters are Lundquist and Luo.

GS
    W
    GAA
    SV
    SV%
    SHO

Cheers and thanks!
    1-Year 12-team H2H: G/A/+-/PIM/PPP/SOG/SH%/FW/HIT/BLK GS/W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

C: Giroux, Backstrom, Hanzal, Ribeiro
    LW: Nash, Ladd
    RW: Wheeler, Vrbata, Hornqvist
    D: Keith, Streit, Franson, Gardiner
    G: Lunquist, Mason, Luongo
    IR: Stepan

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Talbot, Allen, Bachman, Gibson or Darling?

Talbot: 3 NYR games, all separated by one day off. Lundqvist probably plays the first one, and if all goes well, he plays the next two as well. They want to get him back to form before the playoffs begin. This week's schedule is perfect for this.

Allen: Back to back in the middle of the week. Elliott already confirmed for tomorrow's game. I think they give Allen one of the back to backs, but Elliott gets the Sunday game again, making it a 3-1 split.

Bachman: Back to back in the middle of the week. He probably plays tomorrow and one of the back to backs. If he plays well, he has a good chance of getting a third game in.

Gibson: Only 2 ANA games next week. He could split, take them both, or he could take none at all. Neither him nor Andersen has been able to run with the starting job lately, but he does have the edge in games played lately.

Darling: Crawford bounced back tonight, so I think he gets the start again tomorrow night against the rival, Kings. Darling probably gets the Friday game against Buffalo (second of a back to back), but Crawford will get the rivalry match-ups this week (Kings, Canucks, and Blues).

All that said, I would go with:
    Bachman (best chance of getting >1 start)
    Gibson (I think he gets the chance to start against Edmonton, and assuming he doesn't blow it, gets the second game this week, too)
    Darling (hoping for the spot start @BUF; thinking shutout)
    Talbot (handcuff Lundqvist)
    Allen

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Talbot, Allen, Bachman, Gibson or Darling?

Probably take Talbot. 2nd Allen due to back-to-back nature. I would steer clear of Gibson as I think BB will have to decide on his starting goalie in the playoffs and if he has any common sense, that goaiie should be Andersen. Gibson may not get any starts next week. No way is he getting both; at most one.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.