Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Traded for CROSBY..please tell me I didn't overpay so I can sleep [REP]

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Traded for CROSBY..please tell me I didn't overpay so I can sleep [REP]

Classic win/win...you definitely could've paid more, so well done.
    Yahoo League #1 - H2H Keep 21
    [F] Tkachuk, Barkov, A Svechnikov, Kaprizov, DeBrincat, Scheifele, RNH, Suzuki, Laine, Kakko, Cozens
    [D] Makar, Hughes, Nurse, Chabot, Byram
    [G] Hart, Shesterkin, Lehner, Helle

Yahoo League #2 - H2H Keep 22
    [F] MacKinnon, Guentzel, DeBrincat, EP40, Gaudreau, Barzal, Hughes, Laine, Garland, Norris, Batherson, Farabee
    [D] Hedman, MacAvoy, Nurse, Chabot, Pionk, Byram
    [G] Nedeljkovic, Smith, Gustavsson, Murray

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Traded for CROSBY..please tell me I didn't overpay so I can sleep [REP]

That was a great trade. You got Crosby. The players you lost will be easy enough to replace compare to getting Crosby!

Dobber Sports Genius

You got robbed... NOT!

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ryanreynolds99 View Post
    With 30 min left to the deadline, I got offered:

Crosby for Parise+Spezza+Kesler. (He's going for the win)

Those 3 are solid producers who are all 30+ in age for the best in the game.

I didn't have much time to tweak around as I wanted, so I'm uneasy as to whether it was a Fair trade or did one side win more than the other?

Thanks guys

(I usually give REP anyways but I've noticed you get more replies if you write it in the title)
    Strictly in terms of point production the guy did help his team for the playoffs...but its always a HORRIBLE idea to try to acquire depth using your best player. He could have gotten playoff depth in many different ways, but Crosby isn't the way to do it. He's going to regret that decision the moment the season ends. He had better win it all this year otherwise there is no silver lining to this debacle whatsoever.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

"Thank you... And good night" are the only words you should be uttering while you chuckle your way too the bank.