Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadline Day 2015 Chat

The Great One

Default Re: Deadline Day 2015 Chat

Rick here - as Dobber said I'll be posting ITT, as thankfully it's setting up to be a slow enough Monday at my day job.

What I'm wondering is who turns out to be this year's Vanek, where the seller waits until after the tipping point to make a deal, when most buyers have already their boxes and the other UFAs to be have been moved. Consider he only went for a second rounder and a prospect, which a guy like Erat might be bring in return at this point.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    As a Nucks fan, I hope they don't do a heck of a lot. This team needs more than a rental or two to do some damage in the postseason (assuming they hold on!). I just hope they don't sacrifice any of the future. This wasn't even supposed to be a playoff year, so there already exceeding expectations.
    That's how I feel as well.

In fact honestly I'd be happier if they were to sell off a few pieces instead of buy.

Dobber Sports Deity

As an Oilers fan, I am still hoping for a bold move from MacT.

We have to keep pace in the McEichel race of course.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Not much notable Bs chatter on Boston sports talk radio so far, other than the inevitable "hey, this seems just like when we got Neely" callers looking at Connolly's stats and credentials. Folks do seem to be perplexed that Chiarelli's job may be on the line if the team misses the playoffs. The pundits think the Bs might be done with just that move, and I tend to agree.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Not much notable Bs chatter on Boston sports talk radio so far, other than the inevitable "hey, this seems just like when we got Neely" callers looking at Connolly's stats and credentials. Folks do seem to be perplexed that Chiarelli's job may be on the line if the team misses the playoffs. The pundits think the Bs might be done with just that move, and I tend to agree.

I think it's stupid if the B's send Chiarelli packing if the Bruins miss the playoffs. What the Bruins need to do is start re-tooling their roster and drop some of their older guys who are holding them back. Chara is the guy they should bite the bullet on and move in the off-season.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Does anyone have a way around having a Rogers login to stream tradecenter that is SFW? All the info is in my gf's name and i have no idea what her user/pass is and she's already at work lol. F me

I...am your father.

Reading material for you.

Keith Yandle and Chris Summers to the New York Rangers for Anthony Duclair, John Moore and a 1st. Fantasy hockey breakdown:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/Fanta...to-the-rangers
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

More reading material for you:

Erik Cole to Detroit for Mattias Backman and Mattias Janmark:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/Fanta...uire-erik-cole

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Brett Connolly to the Boston Bruins for a pair of second round draft picks. Fantasy hockey breakdown:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/Fanta...brett-connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Do you think they will trade Neuvirth after dealing away Enroth?

Who they hell will they have to play nets for them? Lindback, Hackett, Lieuwen?
    Yes. Yes.

Losing is the objective. Neuvirth is a UFA after this season, and Murray has no concerns about resigning him after moving him. Much like he did w/Moulson.
    @SmittysRant

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Does anyone have a way around having a Rogers login to stream tradecenter that is SFW? All the info is in my gf's name and i have no idea what her user/pass is and she's already at work lol. F me
    For the first time ever, I'll be watching Sportsnet. For the following reasons:

1. I canceled my cable, and TSN wants a login? Sportsnet doesn't. Go here: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/w...rade-deadline/

2. Andrew Walker, former Dobber Nation host, is a part of the show today from 9-12

3. Rob Vollman, DobberHockey columnists, is a part of the SN show today.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    For the first time ever, I'll be watching Sportsnet. For the following reasons:

1. I canceled my cable, and TSN wants a login? Sportsnet doesn't. Go here: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/w...rade-deadline/

2. Andrew Walker, former Dobber Nation host, is a part of the show today from 9-12

3. Rob Vollman, DobberHockey columnists, is a part of the SN show today.
    But...how am I going to fulfill my yearly ritual of watching James Duthie, Darren Dreger, and Bob Mckenzie talk for 8 hours and then complain afterwards about how bad trade deadline day was?!?!?!

Whoa why's Darren Pang on Snet?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Also...Glenn Healy.....

*Shudder*

If he makes another dress joke again I'm going to flip out.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Also...Glenn Healy.....

*Shudder*
    I've given up long ago on hoping for intelligence in TV hockey coverage.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Legend

NHL Network in the States pulling the Sportsnet feed for the 1st time (usually TSN). Man, TSN is / was significantly better.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka