Thread: Help for a computer troubled Comish...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Help for a computer troubled Comish...

Here\'s and odd one...

Is there anyone who plays in Yahoo Fantasy Hockey that has all the used players from 07/08 archived?

personally I archive all the players used year by year for when I run my expansion draft... my problem is a few weeks ago my computer went into the HP shop and was reset... I was smart enough to archive almost all my files on an external drive... only files I missed... my Yahoo Players Archive...

Anyway if anyone by chance... slim chance has this... please contact me... It would be awesome to get that back... I am trying to contact Yahoo Fantasy Sports to get it... but dont expect they will help much...
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

G: Varlamov, Mrazek, Niemi, Vasilevski, Ramo, Hellebuyck

Banned

shit man, big bummer for you because up until very recently you could still get into your previous season\'s league and see everything including all the players, the draft results, etc...in fact I was just in there earlier this week doing some research on who drafted who when. But it looks like Yahoo has dumped all that stuff in preparation for the upcoming season, I went to check today and was unable to get to it

Hopefully someone has it saved to disk for you

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Yup they just dumped it - I too was in just this week and when I went back after I saw your post Jason - it was gone.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

yea exactly what I was doing myself... unfortunatly I\'ve just got my personal computer going and been working all week before I could do it all again... lol it sucks...
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

Dobber Sports Pro

I think I pulled off my pool\'s final rosters from this year.
    It is just a cut and paste from our league but it does have 14 teams of 23 players on separate excel pages.

It is based on our scoring system but the stats are:

Pos Edit Forwards/Defensemen Action Opp Status G A +/- PIM PPG SHG SOG Fan Pts

You are welcome to it if you want. It should give you the top 300 players.

I might have all the used players at the office, I will take a look on Monday.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have 20 managers, 30 per roster so I got top 600 players its the other 1200 i need lol
    Current Roster:

Dobber Sports Pro

I hear ya.

I will check what I have at the office on Monday and I will let you know.

I will also ask the other guys in my pool that keep stats.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

thank you very much! unfortuantly my managers rely on me... lol
    Current Roster:

I...am your father.

Only 852 skaters played last year and maybe 100 goalies. So you\'re only about 350 shy.
    I have data for:
    Name Pos City GP G A Pts PIM PIMB SOA SOG PP PPA SH SHA OTG GW GT EN Hat. Shots +/- PPts PPts/GP

broken into quarter seasons if you want Banks.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

sounds good sir... i think u know my e-mail don\'t yea...

Yahoo also had players that were in the minors that never played a game so I\'ll also continue that search lol...

But that is an awesome start!
    Current Roster:

Dobber Sports Stud

hey
    i might have what you need?

For the comish dynasty draft i wrote a program to import every player yahoo had to get positions for them.
    The stats they have are G,A,PIM,PPG,PPA,SHG,SHA,GWG,SOG
    Is that what you are after?

Dobber Sports Pro

J_Banks,

Sorry no luck here at work, but it looks like Chinny may have you covered.

Can I get a copy of that as well????

[email protected]

Thanks...

Dobber Sports Stud

here it is guys, sorry it is on a bunch of different sheets but it is how I had it imported when i wrote the program to grab the data.

[file name=team_import.zip size=90544]http://www.dobberhockey.com/images/fbfiles/files/team_import.zip[/file]

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Excellent Chinny thanks!!! its not updated for late in teh season looks like it was from Febuary or January but it should work!

thanks very much Dobber too

Its gonna be alotta work going through them and getting all the players sorted but excellent thanks!!!
    Current Roster:

Dobber Sports Stud

i downloaded that during the playoffs, so it should be up-to-date