Thread: Help getting fleury

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Help getting fleury

Owner of fleury is in sell mode. Team in sig. I'm offering the owner of fleury kuemper parise and a 2nd for fleury and a 4th. I'm assuming he's going to counter with a 1st to which I'll ask for a 3rd. Team in sig. I'm in first but by a slim margin, trying to address a weakness. I'm ok with overpaying slightly as long as it makes my team better.
    10 team H2H points league. Keep 3 veterans, 1 rookie

Stats: G 3pts, A 2pts, PPA .5pts, PPG 1pt, SHG 2pts, BLK .1pt, HIT .1pt, PIM .5 pt, SV .2pt, WIN 3pts, SHO 3pts, GA -1 pt

Centers - RNH, Little, Plekanek, Huberdeau, Giroux
    LW - Palat, Taravainen, Drouin
    RW - Ovechkin, Okposo, Nichushkin
    D - Hedman, Franson, Giordano, Niskanen
    G - Hutchinson, Halak, Price

IR - Halak

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Help getting fleury

How many do you start at each position? I like your deal, but would Kuemper or Parise become a keeper for him? I'm assuming Fleury is.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We can start 2 goalies, and after talking to him about his roster he seems to like Tavares hornqvist and duchene as his keepers. I personally don't think that highly of duchene, but my mentality is that if he takes the deal he has the option of keeping parise over duchene if he wants. I'm thinking that if he does counter and wants my 1st round pick I would send neal kuemper and a 1st for fleury and his 3rd

Stats: G 3pts, A 2pts, PPA .5pts, PPG 1pt, SHG 2pts, BLK .1pt, HIT .1pt, PIM .5 pt, SV .2pt, WIN 3pts, SHO 3pts, GA -1 pt

IR - Halak

Dobber Sports Guru

He would keep Hornqvist over Fleury as a keeper? Duchene I can understand, but Hornqvist stumps me. Anyways, in your shoes, I would like each deal that includes the first rounder.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I think the mentality is that goalies can be such a crap shoot from year to year, most teams opt to keep skaters over goalies in our league. Outside of Lundy price quick Rask, there are usually a lot of goalies left in the draft. Either way, he and I are in talks and I put him in the drivers seat for now so I don't scare him away.

IR - Halak