Thread: Lisin and Thomas

Dobber Sports Star

Default Lisin and Thomas

Two prospects that didn\'t make Dobber\'s Prospect Guide because Phoenix has a goofy-deep system at the moment.

I\'ve heard buzz that Lisin has really worked on his defensive game, which was the big knock on him before. He also has the kind of offensive skills that just can\'t be taught.

Obviously with Thomas landing in Pittsburgh, another look makes some sense.

Any chance someone (Dobber?) could give a report on these two, including upside and the %s (% to make the show, % of hitting upside)? Maybe they were profile in last years\' prospect guide (and of course Dobber is dying to give that info away for free on the board here?)?

I...am your father.

Default Lisin and Thomas

Upsides will be in the fantasy guide, out in two weeks!

Thomas is boom or bust. He needs a real shot at a spot and quick chemistry with Malkin or he\'s inthe minors
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Lisin and Thomas

I thought Thomas was a sleeper pick for last season, but he never really got the opportunity to click with anyone. He is a goal scorer with a great shot. I think he gets a chance in Pittsburgh.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Lisin and Thomas

i doubt thomas will make the lineup for the full year this year in pits. they just paid to get satan and fedotenko, and i dont see him replacing sykora or dupuis (maybe dupuis, definately not sykora). i can see him cracking the lineup every now and then, but like angus said if he doesnt produce ummediately he wont stay. hes on a short leash and i wouldnt draft him untill im ready for sleepers