Thread: Hall, Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins moving forward

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Hall, Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins moving forward

Based on a 14 team H2H (keep 6) league with these settings;
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2Util, 2G, 5 BN, G, P, A, +/-, GWG, SHG, HAT, SOG: GW, W, L, GGA, SV%, SO

In general, what type of production do you expect out of the 3 Oilers' youngsters this season and moving forward? In the league settings above, how would you rank them as keepers on a list with:

Varlamov
    Bobrovsky
    MacKinnon
    Duchene
    Parise
    Karlsson
    Hedman

My list:
    1. MacKinnon
    2. Hall
    3. Karlsson
    4. Duchene
    5. Varlamov
    6. Bobrovsky
    8. Eberle
    9. Nugent-Hopkins
    10. Parise
    11. Hedman

How would you rank em?
    12 team Yahoo H2H Keeper League (keep 6)
    G, A, P, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GAA, SV%, SO

2C - Stamkos
    2LW - Benn
    2RW - Laine, Marner
    4D - Josi
    1Util -
    2G - Rask

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Hall, Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins moving forward

Really think you undervalued Hedman and RNH. Both could easily jump up two spots from where you have them. I also like Bobrovsky over Varlamov.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Veteran

Agree, Hedman WAY undervalued, he's arrived and is a star. Over the next 2 years, this is how I have them with those cats. I agree with Nuge being at the bottom as the format heavily rewards shooters and goal scorers over playmakers and Nuge is the only non-30 goal scorer on that list, and he doesn't shoot the puck much. Karlsson's statistical dominance at his position as a 70 point dman puts him at the top (by quite a bit) in this for me.

1. Karlsson

2. Hall
    3. MacKinnon
    4. Duchene
    5. Hedman

6. Bob
    7. Varly
    8. Parise

9. Eberle

10.Nuge
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Based on a 14 team H2H (keep 6) league with these settings;
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2Util, 2G, 5 BN, G, P, A, +/-, GWG, SHG, HAT, SOG: GW, W, L, GGA, SV%, SO

MY RANKS:
    1. Karlsson - He's filthy and a top-10 keeper.
    2. Hall - Huge fan. If he can stay healthy, he'll be a force all season.
    3. MacKinnon - I love this guy, but temper your expectations for his sophomore season. He's still keep-6 worthy. Will be the next superstar in this league.
    4. Bobrovsky - Bob is only 26 and is playing on a team that is rock solid all the way around. His value only continues to go up, IMO.
    5. Varlamov - I'm assuming you can keep more than one goalie in your keep-6? If not, he slides down.
    6. Duchene - I'm torn between Ducher and Parise. If FOWs were a category, this would automatically put Ducher in your Keep-6 and maybe even give Eberle a boost, but it's not. So I have to consider Parise's ability to shoot his butt off year after year. Tough decision.
    8. Parise - See above
    9. Eberle - I'm tired of waiting on Eberle. He's a great scoring wing, but thats about all he does.
    10. Nugent-Hopkins - See Duchene comments
    11. Hedman - No need to keep more than one defensemen, unless you have Subban or Byfuglien, with these categories.