Thread: games on FX channel ?

Dobber Sports Master

Default games on FX channel ?

I was looking at the canadian broadcast schedule and theres some games on FX channel.

I have bell satellite which doesnt carry FX channel. Every once in awhile a preview for some show on FX will appear and at the end of preview they proudly mention ''not available on bell tv''

does anyone know what the pissing match is about ?

theres alot of bell satt dishes in my neck of the woods who wont get to see the games aired on FX --nice way to grow the game

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: games on FX channel ?

That's too bad not having fx, it's been on my basic package for 10 years or so I guess.. They have had some good shows.. But I've never seen or heard of them having any sort of sports... I'm guessing maybe they have different schedules in the states?

Dobber Sports Veteran

I've given up on TV - I just run with NetFlix and NHL Gamecenter Live.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I was looking at the canadian broadcast schedule and theres some games on FX channel.

I have bell satellite which doesnt carry FX channel. Every once in awhile a preview for some show on FX will appear and at the end of preview they proudly mention ''not available on bell tv''

does anyone know what the pissing match is about ?

theres alot of bell satt dishes in my neck of the woods who wont get to see the games aired on FX --nice way to grow the game
    Essentially Rogers owns FX Canada and there just hasn't been a contract reached between Rogers and Bell for Bell to carry FX.

it's too bad you don't have FX though, there's a lot of great shows on there. Most recently I really got into Fargo (download it if you can!)

It's cool that FX is going to have the overflow NHL games though. I remember a couple of years back they had some baseball on randomly too.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by plug View Post
    That's too bad not having fx, it's been on my basic package for 10 years or so I guess.. They have had some good shows.. But I've never seen or heard of them having any sort of sports... I'm guessing maybe they have different schedules in the states?
    it would seem that way since the canadian version would probably need x amount of canadian content

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy1982 View Post
    I've given up on TV - I just run with NetFlix and NHL Gamecenter Live.
    Hahaha I use the exact same method...its mostly garbage on TV these days