Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone explain Rep Power more than this link?

Banned

Default Re: Can anyone explain Rep Power more than this link?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    You obviously care about it a lot more than I do. the reason why my rep is where it is, is because some people on here obviously value my fantasy hockey opinion along with other opinions I have shared on here. That's the whole reason "rep" even exists.

Reset it. Seriously, I could care less. It doesn't change who I am and how I act around these parts. I will still continue to offer my opinion and I am sure plenty will still value it the same. I've invested a lot of time on these forums offering my opinion and it shows.
    OK then do it! Seriously, lets see you prove it and set it back to zero.
    You definitely can do it, but you won't because you're afraid... and it does change who you are and how you value yourself, just like it does the others in your little clique.
    If it really doesn't matter then throw it all away, I'll be sure to rep you for it if you do!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Not true. There are lots of kids on here who are cool and their post count/rep power doesn't mean anything.

It's the kids who are negative nelly's like you who aren't cool. No one likes a negative nelly. Don't be a negative nelly, it's not cool.
    Say negative nelly once more. Lol...3 times on one post was impressive!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    Somebody has a serious case of the Mondays...
    Yeah, we're putting the cover sheets on all the TPS reports now... did you see the memo about that?
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Cobretti View Post
    OK then do it! Seriously, lets see you prove it and set it back to zero.
    You definitely can do it, but you won't because you're afraid... and it does change who you are and how you value yourself, just like it does the others in your little clique.
    If it really doesn't matter then throw it all away, I'll be sure to rep you for it if you do!
    Well that rep you throw me will make up for the negative rep ya threw me last week eh? LOL!

I didn't know I was in a clique other than the Dobber Hockey forum clique, just like everyone else around here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

OK so if it doesn't mean anything why not put your money where your big mouth is and have yours set back to zero? You won't care right, because that's not how you value yourself, you're above all that?

Not
    i'd take you up on that offer if it meant we could give you a one month ban so you stop ruining threads for a while. but i'm sure you will just create another fake account and continue to troll.

rep means nothing, if anything it just shows the newer members which forum members can be trusted for reliable information. post count doesn't mean much, there are a bunch of guys with low post counts that i would rather listen to than some select guys with inflated numbers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post

rep means nothing.
    and so will you put your money where your mouth is?

No. No you won't. Because it defines you, it owns you. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I was about to enter the realm of cool kids but cobretti set me back a couple notches!

"Here's the thing shit for brains, YOU care about rep, I don't give a sweet ****! Enjoy your neg rep!"
    hahahaha

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    i'd take you up on that offer if it meant we could give you a one month ban so you stop ruining threads for a while. but i'm sure you will just create another fake account and continue to troll.

rep means nothing, if anything it just shows the newer members which forum members can be trusted for reliable information. post count doesn't mean much, there are a bunch of guys with low post counts that i would rather listen to than some select guys with inflated numbers.

I'll second that post. A troll who offers very little on these forums daring me to do something.

If it means I don't have to read anymore of your crap, I'm game.

As a matter of fact, I will dare you to match your dare. Go one month on these forums offering nothing but quality replies, nothing negative, only postive hockey information and I will reset it. I don't think you can do it. You never know, you may even see your rep climb, seeing as it obviously bothers you so much.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Banned

I'll second that post. A troll who offers very little on these forums daring me to do something.

If it means I don't have to read anymore of your crap, I'm game.

As a matter of fact, I will dare you to match your dare. Go one month on these forums offering nothing but quality replies, nothing negative, only postive hockey information and I will reset it. I don't think you can do it. You never know, you may even see your rep climb, seeing as it obviously bothers you so much.
    You're on!

Lets see if you're a man or a mouse, my money is on the latter but when I'm proven right it will be here for ALL to see!

September 9th @ Noon, mark it on your calendar! ready, set, go

Dobber Sports Deity

You're on!

Lets see if you're a man or a mouse, my money is on the latter but when I'm proven right it will be here for ALL to see!

LOL! Sounds good. Good luck.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I love how a simple qustion thread gets so fluffed up as soon as Cobretti joins.

As to the OP's questions - I think that Reputation Power has an "expiration date" - if you don't post for over 12 months, I think you lose your rep power - I vaguely remember something similar happening to me when I was more a lurker than a poster.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    Somebody has a serious case of the Mondays...
    He's like that every day. But what would we do if not for all his negative contributions. It's funny really, his main contribution to the forum is criticizing others about running up post counts with empty meaningless fluff...and in doing so... Continually posts empty meaningless negative fluff. Hypocracy...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Wow, I stepped out to go shopping and come back to a good old-fashioned dual at noon (although on Sept 9)....how fitting that it's at noon, though!

Maybe we should all just negatively rep and it should be like golf and the least number wins....nah, that's crazy talk :P

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Genius

Cobra could sit tight and post jack squat for a month. Axe, better set some ground rules. Another Cobretti challenge. Lord help us!
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

You're on!

Ahhhh isn't that cute...coberetti thinks he made a friend to play with in the sand box. Good for you!