Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: (Re-signed) Pernell Karl Subban

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: (Re-signed) Pernell Karl Subban

Ross made the best point, which I also heard being made on TSN radio the other day. Overall, the deal will cost the Habs less than it would have to lock him up early and spend on essentially two long term deals, one buying major UFA years vs. one bridge + one main long term deal, followed by a retirement type of deal (and who knows what the cap will look like then).

I think Letang doesn't make this team the way Giroux didn't. Can't take everybody and the team just has stupid depth. In 4 years, you gotta take Seguin, right?.. Mackinnon? There's just so much depth there that even perennial all-stars like Letang will get left off, or will have to make it playing a game that is not their strength (like checking and stuff..).

This might have been the last olypmics for NHLers anwyay.. I hope not, but I started to get that vibe after the tourney..

Go Subban!
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Wizard

This thread still lives.........

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    This thread still lives.........
    lol awesome lol. One of the most polarizing players is sure to generate interest. Next thread will be re: the captaincy, which I hope does not go straight to him (but likely will)...
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck