Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Proven Eberle or Potential Drouin... That is the question

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Proven Eberle or Potential Drouin... That is the question

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    So your telling me your not a fan of eberle?
    No, I like him, particularly for points only leagues. From a fantasy perspective Eberle is a great player to own.

From a real NHL team perspective, Eberle leaves a lot to be desired. He needs to be a on a team where his defensive deficiencies can be covered up by a much more solid all round team play. On the Oilers he's just one of a host of bad defensive players, so he gets exposed much more than he would on other teams.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Proven Eberle or Potential Drouin... That is the question

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    No, I like him, particularly for points only leagues. From a fantasy perspective Eberle is a great player to own.

From a real NHL team perspective, Eberle leaves a lot to be desired. He needs to be a on a team where his defensive deficiencies can be covered up by a much more solid all round team play. On the Oilers he's just one of a host of bad defensive players, so he gets exposed much more than he would on other teams.
    Gotcha. A little surprised you feel that Eberle is a strong fantasy contributor. I suppose he's far more valuable in points only... However his "multi cat" contribution leaves much to be desired. Hence the genesis of the thread.

I think I'm leaning toward keeping Ebs... But still am pretty intrigued by Drouin.