Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sens working on Lehner, Ryan, MacArthur and Methot

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Sens working on Lehner, Ryan, MacArthur and Methot

Per Bruce Garrioch:

Have also held talks with Marc Methot's agent Larry Kelly. Working on a deal there. #Sens
    4:25pm - 24 Juil 14

We’re extremely close,” said Pierre Dorion on signing Robin Lehner. “We said we’d give it a week break so that’s what we’ve done." #Sens

#Sens will meet with Bobby Ryan and Clarke MacArthur's agents from Newport next week. Bryan Murray and Pierre Dorion will be there.

The #Sens are closing in on a deal with Robin Lehner. Agreed on term. Have to work out money.
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Sens working on Lehner, Ryan, MacArthur and Methot

I didn't realise that they still had to hash things out with all those guys. Some pretty key pieces to lock down. Not sure how that team went sideways so quickly.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Most of these guys still have a year left on thrir deals though right??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Most of these guys still have a year left on thrir deals though right??
    Yes, everyone except Lehner who is RFA currently.

Any guesses for Ryan's new contract?
    UHL Pittsburgh Penguins

24 Team Fantrax Salary Cap H2H Dynasty League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    , Hits, Blks, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SO
    23 Man Roster - 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 1G, 4BN, 4IR
    27 Man Minor Team

C-
    Tavares, Stepan, Granlund, Bjugstad, Couturier
    LW- Ryan, Perron, Ennis, Killorn, Spaling
    RW-
    Wheeler, Simmonds, Coyle, Wingels, Shaw
    D-
    JJ, Schultz, Cowen, Muzzin, Bortuzzo, Stanton
    G- Lehtonen, Rämö

F: Lehterä, Wennberg,
    McNeill, de la Rose, Fast, Leivo, Arnold, Archibald, Lindström
    D: Gelinas, Beaulieu, Koekkoek, McCabe, Johns, Gryba
    G: Berra, Talbot, Brossoit, Ullmark, Lieuwen, Rynnäs

*UHL Champion 2014*

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I've read some rumors that Ryan has no interest in staying in Ottawa and wants a trade. It will be interesting to see if that's true and if so where he winds up
    12 Team Yahoo H2H
    G A PIM +/- PPP SHP HITS GWG
    W GAA S% SO
    C: Tavares,Giroux,Kopitar,Stepan
    LW: Benn, Kunitz, Lupul, Elias
    RW: Eberle, Wheeler, Hornqvist
    D: Giordano, Yandle, Barrie, Carlson, Zidlicky
    G: Niemi, Bishop

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    I've read some rumors that Ryan has no interest in staying in Ottawa and wants a trade. It will be interesting to see if that's true and if so where he winds up
    Wouldn't surprise me, but it's unfortunate for Ottawa if true.

Is he a hometown kind of guy? Would he want to play in New Jersey? Or maybe he's going to Toronto like Stamkos and Tavarers

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me, but it's unfortunate for Ottawa if true.

Is he a hometown kind of guy? Would he want to play in New Jersey? Or maybe he's going to Toronto like Stamkos and Tavarers
    He's a Flyers fan. So of course they've been linked for awhile now.

Bobby Ryan is a guy I'm quickly souring on. I understand he'll be a UFA and has the right to go wherever he wants.....but man, the guy just seems so damn flighty. He was never happy in Anaheim and gained a reputation for dogging it. He finally gets out of Anaheim, and now apparently has no interest in re-signing where he was dealt to. I don't know, he's not really doing anything wrong but it just seems....off I guess.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Banned

Man you people love to believe BS.

Don't listen to or read any rumours. I know for a fact he loves ottawa and wants to sign.

Bs bs rumours originate from Philly, by people like hockeyy insiderrrr. That's it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post

Bobby Ryan is a guy I'm quickly souring on. I understand he'll be a UFA and has the right to go wherever he wants.....but man, the guy just seems so damn flighty. He was never happy in Anaheim and gained a reputation for dogging it. He finally gets out of Anaheim, and now apparently has no interest in re-signing where he was dealt to. I don't know, he's not really doing anything wrong but it just seems....off I guess.
    I don't know where this comes from at all. he would have resigned in Anaheim long term, they couldn't afford him.

And again don't shit on a guy because of fabricated rumours

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm not quite at that same point yet, but certainly you have to wonder what's going on with him. As long as he produces though I don't care too much where he plays.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    I don't know where this comes from at all. he would have resigned in Anaheim long term, they couldn't afford him.

And again don't shit on a guy because of fabricated rumours
    If this is the case why was he brought up in trade rumors for like 3 or 4 years? And he never exactly did a lot to dispel them, in fact I remember him all but asking out on multiple occasions. Obviously I don't have any super inside information, just like you don't....all I can do is go off of reports I've read. And those reports all said pretty much the same thing....the relationship with the Ducks was not great.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Banned

If this is the case why was he brought up in trade rumors for like 3 or 4 years? And he never exactly did a lot to dispel them, in fact I remember him all but asking out on multiple occasions. Obviously I don't have any super inside information, just like you don't....all I can do is go off of reports I've read. And those reports all said pretty much the same thing....the relationship with the Ducks was not great.
    He said himself he'd extend in Anaheim.

And I do have some inside info regarding ryan right now, though.

Bobby is a guy who doesn't want to be the main star, doesn't want all the attention.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Man you people love to believe BS.

Don't listen to or read any rumours. I know for a fact he loves ottawa and wants to sign.

Bs bs rumours originate from Philly, by people like hockeyy insiderrrr. That's it.

Yeah smart guy? You know him personally huh? You guys play golf together I bet.

Rumors are often not true, but when you keep hearing the same type of rumors about the same guy it begins to carry some weight. I've heard this a couple times about Ryan now, could well be nothing or could be his agent trying to get a better deal, time will tell.
    12 Team Yahoo H2H
    G A PIM +/- PPP SHP HITS GWG
    W GAA S% SO
    C: Tavares,Giroux,Kopitar,Stepan
    LW: Benn, Kunitz, Lupul, Elias
    RW: Eberle, Wheeler, Hornqvist
    D: Giordano, Yandle, Barrie, Carlson, Zidlicky
    G: Niemi, Bishop

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Yeah smart guy? You know him personally huh? You guys play golf together I bet.

Rumors are often not true, but when you keep hearing the same type of rumors about the same guy it begins to carry some weight. I've heard this a couple times about Ryan now, could well be nothing or could be his agent trying to get a better deal, time will tell.
    He's buddies with the guys from gong show hockey, who are from Ottawa. So I'm sure he enjoys partying and what not in Ottawa.. which may say more than random rumours and what not.
    16 Team H2H League (Keep 6)
    3C - 3LW - 3RW - 6D - 2G

2013 1st place, 2014 1st place, 2015 1st place
    G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, HIT, BLK GS, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    C= Stall, Marchessault, Hayes, Suzuki
    LW= Svechnikov, Goodrow, DeBrusk,
    RW= P.Kane, Kucherov, Fiala, Johnson
    D= Rielly, Borowieki, Fowler, Hagg, Murphy
    G= Demko, Samsonov, Jarry, Allen, Shesterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Wizard

He said himself he'd extend in Anaheim.

And I do have some inside info regarding ryan right now, though.

Bobby is a guy who doesn't want to be the main star, doesn't want all the attention.
    Just like Jason Spezza has said for 10 years how he wanted to be a Sen forever? Players say these things because they're supposed to, not necessarily because they mean it.

And good thing for Ryan, there's only a handful of teams in the league where he'd be the main star. And none of those teams will be in on signing him, anyway.