Page 90 of 310 FirstFirst ... 40 80 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4641

Thread: Toronto Blue Jays

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Toronto Blue Jays

Also, hopefully Gibby abandons the stupid leftie/rightie approach at 1st base and Starts Collabello all series.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Titan

Umps for ALCS:
    HP-Randazzo (6DS, 1LCS)
    1b: Diaz (5DS, 1LCS, 1WS)
    2B: Hirschbeck (1Wildcard, 9DS, 4LCS, 4WS)
    3B: Wendelstedt (1Wildcard, 4DS, 1LCS, 1WS)
    LF: Iassogna ( 2Wildcard, 5DS, 3LCS, 1WS)
    RF: Nelson (2Wildcard, 6DS, 5LCS, 3WS)

Joe West isn’t in this rounds series either
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Jays have the same ALCS roster as their ALDS roster. That’s all I can find. So Loup is still on it.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Its getting closer! Anyone want to predict the series game by game?

Game 1 - Jays
    Game 2 - Royals
    Game 3 - Royals
    Game 4 - Jays
    Game 5- Jays
    Game 6 - Royals
    Game 7 - Stroman vs Cueto.... Jays

Dobber Sports Ninja

You guys are killing me with these optimistic predictions...

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    You guys are killing me with these optimistic predictions...
    Have to be optimistic in here or it will be considered trolling and trying to get a reaction... haha. And I thought game 7 wasn't as optimistic as one could be. I could have predicted a sweep.

But Cueto looked really comfortable the last game against Houston, so a sweep would be quite the reach.

Dobber Sports Ninja

That was brutal to watch...

Dobber Sports All-Star

We've got them right where we want them!

Ok maybe not. I figured they would lose yesterday coming off that emotional win, but figured they would bounce back today. Hard to believe that Price's psyche is fragile enough to let that play, as bad as it was, bother him but, he was untouchable prior to it. They had their chances to blow the game wide open in the previous inning and failed to do so. That being said, i'm still optimistic, but this is a better team than Texas.

Dobber Sports Ninja

As much as I'd like to pile the blame on Goins like everyone else is doing, I don't think that in any way justifies the next five runs. That's on Price.

It's a shame too... the rest of his game was masterful, but at the end of the day he choked when it mattered most.

Going to be hard to come back from this... these Royals are made of much tougher stuff than the Rangers. They are truly resilient.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    That was brutal to watch...
    No kidding

Dobber Sports Titan

Bad luck in that 7th.

They get that blooper Goins dropped 1 out. PS He's gotta be thinking about the Tulo injury on that play. The last thing Goins wants to do is hit Bautista on that play. Subconsciously he had to.

Then on the possible double play hit, that's bad luck he decided to steal on that specific hit. He doesn't run thats a double play, and with the other possible out they get out of the inning without any runs against.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Still one game at a time. Game 3 is a must win though, going down 0-3 to that KC team would seal Toronto's fate.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

I just love how the media (and that douchebag Bautista) is throwing Goins under the bus for the Game 2 loss... but Price gave up 6 ****ing singles in that inning!

In what world is that excusable for a playoff game? Price should be the one shouldering the blame for the loss and manning up to his mistakes... not Goins.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Disappointing to hear Bautista's comments. It was clearly a mistake on Goins' part, but as a leader, you have to do the right thing and defend your teammate. Goins obviously felt like shit after the inning ended and probably doesn't need more pressure on his shoulders in a ALCS situation where the team is down 0-2 and he's having problems at the plate.

Gotta be honest and admit that Bautista's behavior has been disappointing in general for the last long while. Being called out on strikes and throwing the tantrums like he typically does, or showing dramatic disbelief getting rung up by an ump isn't gonna endear him with the officiating crew. He's far too eager to drop his bat on a full count and start trotting to first for a walk. Love the guy's passion, but he needs to use his head more than his heart in some situations.

Hope Goins is able to atone for his mistake and make a positive difference in the rest of the series. Should be a good one tomorrow.

Dobber Sports Titan

I’m sure it was said to Goins in the clubhouse, and Goins did take 100% responsibility on the play. Was it the right thing for Bautista to do? Maybe not, but I’m sure there was worse things said behind closed doors. The team seems very open when it’s regarding their own team, and Goins was right beside the clubhouse door after the game to accept interviews he knew were coming.

And it’s not like he said, “Goins messed up”. He said "My perspective? I think there’s video. You can watch it," he said. "There was no confusion. I don’t know what you’re talking about." After being pressed by reporters about the play.

He shouldn’t have said it, but people are making a bigger deal than what they should be on this comment because of the souvenir deke and plate antics he does. He 100% should know if he tries to get a called ball by walking to 1st on a full count he won’t. Players on those outside throws if they know it was close (but in the zone) they’ll start walking to first to coax the ump into calling it a ball. This was Bautista knowing it was outside and just going for the walk before the call. Just dumb, especially because I can’t see many umps loving him. However, a pissed Bautista is like playing with fire for both teams. Jays he could just get stuck in a rut and be mad and take bad swings. KCR, he could take a good swing lol.

Dude wants to win, and he’s emotional, but at 34 (I think) I thought he would have stopped the plate antics now, but obviously hasn’t. It comes with his game, and you gotta take the bad emotion with his good passion. Sucks, but that’s his game.