Page 121 of 310 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4641

Thread: Toronto Blue Jays

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Toronto Blue Jays

Best part is Atlanta is holding a lot of cash, and it's a team option after this yr
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Best part is Atlanta is holding a lot of cash, and it's a team option after this yr
    No risk and a decent reward.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I like the move.. Are there any crafty lefties that we can acquire and then throw Loup on the garbage heap??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

This doesnt sound good re: Donaldson

https://twitter.com/Wilnerness590/st...68060810174464

#Bluejays recall Matt Dominguez; option Ryan Tepera to #Bisons. Guessing that means Donaldson's thumb is more than a one-day deal. #Jays
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

I think it's time to let Donaldson rest up a bit. Week off, but it would have been better to do that when you're facing a crappy team, not Detroit lol.

I like how they're stringing hits together, especially when they're back to doing damage with 2 outs. That's the Jays i know

Dobber Sports Superstar

Another big series win over an AL East opponent, loved seeing the Jays beat Price in the opener.

Hopefully Donaldson is back in the field soon, all I see listed is "thumb injury" assuming it just effects throwing I like having him at DH to keep the bat in the lineup.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Deity

Apparently he's penciled in tonight to start at 3B, assuming the game doesnt get cancelled.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    Another big series win over an AL East opponent, loved seeing the Jays beat Price in the opener.

Hopefully Donaldson is back in the field soon, all I see listed is "thumb injury" assuming it just effects throwing I like having him at DH to keep the bat in the lineup.
    I agree that the rest for him would be ideal, but with two big series coming up against Detroit and Baltimore, I think they want Donaldson out there even if he isn't 100%. It must be an injury that he can't make worse by playing through.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Ninja

I can't watch these Jays anymore... it's taking too many years off my lifespan

Pathetic bats blew what should've been a blowout and a 1 hitter for Sanchez.

0/9 with RISP, 11 stranded... un****ingbelievable.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    I can't watch these Jays anymore... it's taking too many years off my lifespan

Pathetic bats blew what should've been a blowout and a 1 hitter for Sanchez.

0/9 with RISP, 11 stranded... un****ingbelievable.
    It's a lot better if you only tune in once they go to extras (was busy earlier tonight). Much less disappointing that way.

Dobber Sports Immortal

That was a tough one.

It honestly seems like Gibbons NEVER makes the right call when it comes to leaving a great SP in too long or taking him out too early. Im not saying I know the answer....but Gibbons doesn't either

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    That was a tough one.

It honestly seems like Gibbons NEVER makes the right call when it comes to leaving a great SP in too long or taking him out too early. Im not saying I know the answer....but Gibbons doesn't either
    He made the right decision today. Sanchez has a 1 hitter going into the 9th... complete control over the game. Makes no sense to take him out in that situation.

Today's loss is on the offense 100%... sure our bullpen choked and let us down yet again, but seriously... there's no excuse for going 0/9 with RISP and leaving 11 stranded. Especially in the 7th and 8th where they had RISP with 0 outs.

Dobber Sports Immortal

He made the right decision today. Sanchez has a 1 hitter going into the 9th... complete control over the game. Makes no sense to take him out in that situation.

Today's loss is on the offense 100%... sure our bullpen choked and let us down yet again, but seriously... there's no excuse for going 0/9 with RISP and leaving 11 stranded. Especially in the 7th and 8th where they had RISP with 0 outs.
    No believe me I know what you mean. I was just stating it has felt like no matter it has been the wrong call this year.

That is probably a result of losing a $hit ton of frustrating games and their offense doing exactly what you just said they have been.....but ya.

Dobber Sports Deity

Completely agree. It was frustrating to watch. Sanchez looked awesome all night long.

Dobber Sports Titan

I’d never let my pitchers go 9IP. I’d always take them out even if they had 24pitches. You pay a closer to do just that.

That being said, Gibby is a big “Players Manager”. He does a lot for players, and that includes trying to let the SP get out of things more often than he should. This is the offense not looking at Sanchez and thinking, “We need to get this guy a W”.

The best part of that game tho, was seeing how Sanchez has Ace/Cy Young stuff. That curveball looked faster than Estrada’s FB. If he can get 1 more pitch in his repertoire, look out, last night’s game could be his “oh look, Sanchez at it again” type of game.