Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grigorenko

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Grigorenko

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    First off, I'd like to see where you read that the Sabres are planning on starting him in the NHL this year. He has come out and said he wants to start there, but I'd like to see where you have read this.

Second, he is far from a flop or ruined. He's a prospect still learning his way. He is the first one to admit that he is to blame for not sticking with the Sabres.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=726520

This kid has plenty of time to get it together, if the Sabres do it right this time. Who knows, maybe he comes into camp this year and earns a spot. I fully expect him to start the year in the AHL.
    Completely agree Axeman. Murray is not going to rush him. So unless he blows the doors off during camp, he will start in AHL.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RangerFan View Post
    Completely agree Axeman. Murray is not going to rush him. So unless he blows the doors off during camp, he will start in AHL.
    Either he gets traded because he isn't a Murray player, or he goes to the K.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    First off, I'd like to see where you read that the Sabres are planning on starting him in the NHL this year. He has come out and said he wants to start there, but I'd like to see where you have read this.
    I asked this same question and didn't get an answer either. I have not seen anything yet that suggests he is a real threat to play in the NHL this year, but I'm genuinely curious if there is something out there that I have not found yet.

Dobber Sports Monster

I'm not worried about Big Rig Grigs. He is only 20. I think he will have a great year this season in the NHL. I say 35-40 points

Dobber Sports Stud

Some day you'll all wish you had your time back that you wasted talking about him