Thread: Need More Fantasy Hockey

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Need More Fantasy Hockey

I've been in the same league for the past 5 years, and I quite enjoy it, but I'm looking to take on a 2nd or possibly a 3rd team. I am a very active and competitive manager. I am open to either brand new leagues, or taking over an existing team.

- My preference is a roto league, but I'm open to head-to-head as well. I'm not particularly interested in vanilla-type points-only leagues.
    - I would also prefer to take on a keeper league, or possibly dynasty, as opposed to a 1-year league
    - I'm also not intereted in any free leagues. I have historically struggled to maintain any level of commitment when there is nothing at stake. I will always have my pride, I don't need to win a fantasy league to obtain that.

If anyone has any opening, please send me an email to [email protected] including a list of rules, cost, a link to view the roster (if existing league) and anything else I should know

Thanks

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Need More Fantasy Hockey

Keep your eye on the forums, always leagues opening up.
    Contact Shakedown, he is starting a league you may be interested in. He has posted it on forums.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Initiate

Yeah, Shakedown's league seems to be right up your alley.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Or of course there's this awesome new H2H with a cool new scoring format (also on these forums, but here's a link to all the rules and specifics https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing )

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Neverender9 View Post
    I've been in the same league for the past 5 years, and I quite enjoy it, but I'm looking to take on a 2nd or possibly a 3rd team. I am a very active and competitive manager. I am open to either brand new leagues, or taking over an existing team.

- My preference is a roto league, but I'm open to head-to-head as well. I'm not particularly interested in vanilla-type points-only leagues.
    - I would also prefer to take on a keeper league, or possibly dynasty, as opposed to a 1-year league
    - I'm also not intereted in any free leagues. I have historically struggled to maintain any level of commitment when there is nothing at stake. I will always have my pride, I don't need to win a fantasy league to obtain that.

If anyone has any opening, please send me an email to [email protected] including a list of rules, cost, a link to view the roster (if existing league) and anything else I should know

Thanks
    Sent you an email with all the league info.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Rookie

I have an opening in my 28 team league that's going into it's 4th season. Basically no turn over, this is the only team available this season. Email me at [email protected] if interested.