Poll: Who Wins

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast

Thread: EC Round 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins

Banned

Default Re: EC Round 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins

arrgggh I both love and hate games like this!

it's fantastic hockey, great intensity and all that but it's almost sad that even the most minor mistake is going to make it 1-0

GO HABS!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Next goal wins?
    Basically. I hate these games! I mean, they are intense, but it makes every minor play that much bigger of a deal.

Dobber Sports Veteran

What a game Bournival is having.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jcairns View Post
    What a game Bournival is having.
    yeah but he's made almost as many mistakes as he has good plays

he'll be a good one eventually, he's just a bit raw at the moment

Dobber Sports Veteran

This has been a great game, best I've watched since the blues actually tried against chi.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Rask won me money in the regular league, but damn... Price has been rather impressive

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by plug View Post
    This has been a great game, best I've watched since the blues actually tried against chi.
    Yeah, it's been the best game I've seen too.

Banned

oh for ****s sake, this is exactly what I'm talking about...what an awful goal to cap off an otherwise amazing game

just gross

Dobber Sports Veteran

That was underwhelming for the rest of the game

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

pity a team had to lose tonight, price vs rask was phenomenal.

serious question for those that have been to a habs game, are all the boos we hear when a play goes against the habs because they think it is legitimately a bad call, or do they just boo every call against them? i understand booing chara and iggy, but even the offsides and obviously penalties were getting boo'd lol.

also bournival - what's his future projection, perhaps in 3 years? we looking at checking line or top 6? i just trading him for olli jokinen in my cap league, pretty much just hoping jokinen signs a cheap deal or goes to a contender (centers are extremely valuable in our league since we count FOW). i've always seen him as a good 3rd liner which i was fine with losing, but i noticed he was playing with vanek tonight. thoughts?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post

serious question for those that have been to a habs game, are all the boos we hear when a play goes against the habs because they think it is legitimately a bad call, or do they just boo every call against them? i understand booing chara and iggy, but even the offsides and obviously penalties were getting boo'd lol.
    lmao...you've never been to a live NHL game ever have you?
    seriously dude, try it sometime, it's a great game to see live

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    lmao...you've never been to a live NHL game ever have you?
    seriously dude, try it sometime, it's a great game to see live
    been to plenty. never seen a team consistently boo blatant offsides, hence why i asked the question. figured you would somehow find a way to take offence to my post, so i guess i'll take it as they just boo everything that doesn't go their way. again...not a shot at the habs, i'd say the jets and habs have the loudest buildings.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I boo any and everything on the hawks.. It's my Stl bias... What I remember from my youth,. Bannnnermannnn

Dobber Sports Ninja

lmao, I seriously doubt everything you just said, besides Leafs games don't count because no one that goes to them actually cares about hockey anyway so if you're taking your cues from that it's no wonder you are clueless

fans EVERYWHERE boo every marginal call and play in the playoffs, they also boo players they hate, officials they don't like, everything under the sun, fans in non-hockey cities even boo blatant icings and the like because they don't understand the basic rules of the game... but wow it's cute that you're trying to pin it on one 'special' team you hate but as usual you're ****ing ******ed and completely outta touch with reality. Do yourself a favorite jackwad, go to a real playoff game sometime, shut your big mouth for once and just observe...the amount of knowledge you'll absorb from it will be life changing for you, I promise.
    I nominate this post for overreaction/condescending post of the year. I know your Habs lost a close one, but that's not praba's fault.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

lmao, I seriously doubt everything you just said, besides Leafs games don't count because no one that goes to them actually cares about hockey anyway so if you're taking your cues from that it's no wonder you are clueless

fans EVERYWHERE boo every marginal call and play in the playoffs, they also boo players they hate, officials they don't like, everything under the sun, fans in non-hockey cities even boo blatant icings and the like because they don't understand the basic rules of the game... but wow it's cute that you're trying to pin it on one 'special' team you hate but as usual you're ****ing ******ed and completely outta touch with reality. Do yourself a favorite jackwad, go to a real playoff game sometime, shut your big mouth for once and just observe...the amount of knowledge you'll absorb from it will be life changing for you, I promise.

awwww is someone a little angry because their precious habs lost? that's the only reason i can come up with as to why you try to find a way to bring up the leafs...again completely irrelevant but with your leafs hate i'm not surprised. i was not taking a shot at the habs, i'd love to go to the bell centre for a playoff game. why don't you just grow the **** up for once? there isn't some major plot against the habs that you need to ensure you prevent. just chill the **** out, and try to be unbiased when you reply. if any other random poster said what i said, he would have gotten a legitimate response, which was what i was looking for. it's quite unfortunate that every habs thread is being patrolled by you, unless we preach about how good they are you will find a way to make it seem like we hate your team.

like seriously, you clearly know i'm a leaf fan. i barely remember playoffs back in the day, and last year we only had a couple home games. i went to the first one, and while it was loud, there was not consistent booing for pointless calls. so when i come here inquiring, hoping anyone but you answers, i get this? right, you caught me. somehow, i've forgotten what happened last playoffs against the bruins, and love them so much that i want them to beat the habs, the team i hate with a fiery passion.

subban and price being some of my favorite players, montreal strip clubs being my favorite in canada etc. but sure, keep thinking i have some raging hate for the habs. it is quite amusing though, i can literally say anything and you will blow up and accuse me of hating the habs. and then you will add a random leafs jab. you know what? it seems to me like you're the troll. you can't have a completely decent conversation with someone if they aren't praising the habs. any hint of negativity and you blow up, and then start trash talking their team. and it's even more pathetic now that you are taking shots at me? is that even necessary? calling me a ****ing ****** because i was asking a serious question? troll away mcgoo.