Poll: Who wins? How many games?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference: Philadelphia Flyers (M3) vs New York Rangers (M2)

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Eastern Conference: Philadelphia Flyers (M3) vs New York Rangers (M2)

I really hope the Rangers are sitting back wondering who they get in the next round like you guys here.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Eastern Conference: Philadelphia Flyers (M3) vs New York Rangers (M2)

I really hope the Flyers are sitting back and wondering why they made this move

March 5, 2014 Traded D Andrej Meszaros to Boston for 2014 third-round draft pick.

They sure could use him now
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Even though I picked the Flyers to win this 1st round match up, there is no way they beat Lundqvist 2 games in a row.. 0% chance..

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Philly has never matched up well against the Rangers. Despite what's happened in Round 1, I still think Philly would beat the Pens and the Rangers would lose to the Pens. The only way Philly comes back is if Giroux has 6 goals in 2 games and Mason grabs a shutout. Both are unlikely to happen. It's not a good matchup for Philly. Whoever wins the Mon-Bos series will come out of the East.

Banned

wow, Flyers just owning this one so far

Dobber Sports Legend

Simmonds is a monster. Talk about a player emerging into one of the best power-scoring combos in the league...
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Ninja

Mason coming up big as well!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Legend

And a few minutes after I post ^

Hatty time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Mason coming up big as well!
    Mason's glove is gross.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    And a few minutes after I post ^

Hatty time.
    I heard the announcers on TSN say they took away 14 garbage bags worth of hats!!! Now that's a hat trick!

The Great One

I've always liked Simmonds as a real NHLer as opposed to fantasy.

Brings so much. Can move up and down the lineup. Excellent player even when he doesn't score.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

i saw wayne simmonds at real sports last year, he was eating chicken wings.

that's my story, nothing cool happened, i didn't even talk to him. i just sat at the bar, sipped my gin and tonic, and watch him devour those wings. they seemed to be either Medium or some sort of BBQ if you really must know.

Dobber Sports Master

The boys just need to keep playing like this for 80 more minutes. I wonder if Lundqvist is pulled for the 3rd.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BenTrovato View Post
    Philly has never matched up well against the Rangers. Despite what's happened in Round 1, I still think Philly would beat the Pens and the Rangers would lose to the Pens. The only way Philly comes back is if Giroux has 6 goals in 2 games and Mason grabs a shutout. Both are unlikely to happen. It's not a good matchup for Philly. Whoever wins the Mon-Bos series will come out of the East.
    Your prediction might come true
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Master

The Rags seem to be playing right into our hands. If they want an emotional game with big hits and fights, we will come out on top as that stuff really fuels us. The Rangers need to be playing a much more controlled game against us. I'm quietly confident now going into Game 7.

Banned

hugggge win by the Flyers, they dominated every aspect of this game and even though they made some mistakes, the Rangers did not capitalize on them