Thread: Tomas Fleischmann

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Tomas Fleischmann

What a disappointment this season has been for Flash!
    He's due for a big time bounce-back.

His shooting% is under .05. He's averaged closer to .11. That's got to turn around -- it represents 12-15 goals with the amount he shoots.
    That's some brutal luck.

Florida's PP% dropped 10% from last season to this one -- for a guy that normally gets his share of PPP, that's brutal luck.

I thought he'd get moved at the deadline -- could still get moved this off-season. A new team, that scores a bit more, and he could be a heck of a lot better too.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Tomas Fleischmann

In the lockout shortended season he put up 35 pts in 48 games and 9.9 shooting%. This year in 79 games he's put up on 28 pts and 4.3%. His career average is 11.0% Overall across the board HUGE drop in production. He's only 29. You have to think regardless if he is in Florida next year or somewhere else he has to improve to at least half of what he has averaged in the past. In 2011-12 he put up 61 pts in a career year. I doubt he sees that kind of production going forward but somewhere in the 45-50 range he can hit again.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Tomas Fleischmann

I'm thinking he can get back to the 50 pt range. I got lucky with him in one of my pools, where I am rebuilding this year. Was able to trade his expiring contract in our league in Nov for Vatanen who has an entry level contract in our league ( up to 5 years), to one of the contending teams - didn't help him. He has lots of talent and Florida will be better next year.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO