Thread: SUITS; the series! Anyone watch this series?

Dobber Sports Giant

Default SUITS; the series! Anyone watch this series?

Just started watching Suits on Netflix this week. I had some friends telling me that I should try it, but I was hesitant since I believed it to be a modern day version of Mad Men by looking at some stills.

Boy was I wrong! The series is about a law firm (Lawman should watch this ) and its team of partners and associates. It's witty, funny, cocky and engaging: I'm hooked (already planning on watching episiode 6 and a couple more tonight with the GF).

Anyone else watch this series and if so, what's your take on it (please avoid the spoilers or use the spoiler feature if you would like to share any revealing information)?
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: SUITS; the series! Anyone watch this series?

PS: how can I change the title of the thread... was on the phone when I added ''the series'' twice in the title...
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Genius

Suits is phenomenal. Between periods on the Jets channel there's a Q&A with Jets players, and one of the questions was 'what TV shows do you watch,' and almost all of them had been watching this show called Suits. I noticed that it was on Netflix, so I gave it a shot, and I could not stop watching it. So, so good! All of the characters are great. Either you love them, or you love to hate them; and even then, you kind of love them, too!
    The unfortunate thing is that there are only two seasons on Netflix, so it's hard waiting for more. They're on season 4 already!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

They are actually on part 2 of seasons 3, but semantics I guess haha. Suits is phenomenal. Possibly (probably) my favorite show on TV right now, along with Elementary and Game of Thrones (at least in terms of non-comedy shows).

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    They're on season 4 already!
    No, they are actually still on season 3, just finishing next week. There was a break though midway through the season.

But, yep, its a great show that I have enjoyed quite a bit.

Administrator

I enjoy it but it's more of a guilty pleasure. You know how shows have to shuffle the deck with new controversies and then return everyone back to stasis? The best shows distract you from that conceit. Suits does not and yet I enjoy it anyway. It's a soap opera. So like I said, guilty pleasure.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

The Great One

It's shot in Toronto too.

I used to watch it. But then it became too gossipy.

Dobber Sports Deity

Yep, I've been watching it since it came out. I love the show. The wife isn't a fan of this one, she prefers Franklin and Bash for the comedy aspect of it.

Personally I like both.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."