Thread: Arcobello signs one year extension with Oilers

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Arcobello signs one year extension with Oilers

http://oilers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?...id=rss-release

The Edmonton Oilers announced they have agreed to terms with centre Mark Arcobello on a one-year contract extension.

Arcobello, 25, has appeared in 41 games with the Oilers this season, posting 18 points (4G, 14A), eight penalty minutes, and registered five multi-point games. He scored his first career National Hockey League goal against the Florida Panthers on November 5th and also scored the game-winning goal in overtime, marking his first career multi-goal game.

The 5'8", 166-pound centre also spent time with the Oilers American Hockey League affiliate, the Oklahoma City Barons, registering 28 points (10G, 18A) and a plus-11 rating in 15 games.

The Milford, Connecticut native has spent four seasons with Oklahoma City, recording 161 points (60G, 101A) in 188 games with the Barons. He is the Barons all-time leader in goals (60), assists (101), points (161) and playoff points (35). His 188 Barons appearances are second most in team history, behind Chris VandeVelde’s 192 games played.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Arcobello signs one year extension with Oilers

Gotta be a two-way deal...wondering what the figures are like, not that Arcobello is the solution to any of our problems.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Pro

Crap - I really wanted him to get out of Edmonton as he isn't getting a fair shot. This will be even more so if they decide they need more size and grit up front.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    Crap - I really wanted him to get out of Edmonton as he isn't getting a fair shot. This will be even more so if they decide they need more size and grit up front.
    Honestly, I was thinking the same thing.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Honestly, I was thinking the same thing.
    I guess I didn't help to bolster his trade value :0

Dobber Sports Superstar

https://twitter.com/TSNRyanRishaug/s...80803239686144
    Arcobello deal is 600k one way if that isn’t out there yet.