Thread: golgoski

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default golgoski

didnt really get what I was looking for in the search. Just looking for any and all info/insight on the guy. I know he has been a monster coming through the ranks, had a huge playoff run in the ahl and is behind a bunhc of puck moving dmen in pittsburgh.

What type of contract is he in? where do people see him fitting in? How long to mature? Do you think he gets traded, to who?

I know way too many possibilities, just like to get some more info from you guys, thanks.
    14th year-12 team-Keep 10 + 5 farm
    C-Larkin, Trochek, Pavelski, Hayes, R Strome
    LW-Huberdeau, Meier, Kreider
    RW-Gaudreau, Rantanen, Radulov, Kyrou
    D-Letang, Hamilton, Carlson, Burns, Giordano
    G-Andersen, Lehner, Jones

IR-Tarasenko

Farm - Vilardi, Newhook, McMichael, Gusev, Holtz

Dobber Sports Sage

Default golgoski

Goligoski is slated to make $895,260 next year, and becomes and RFA at the end of the season. Goligoski is someone the Pens could use as trade bait, or could end up being one of the go to guys if one of the other 4 big offensive D get moved..... he is 22 years old so it may not take him as long to adjust as some others do, but that remains to be seen. In his first 3 games in the N he did put up two assists which is a good sign.

If the other 3 D remain in Pitts, he could be brought along slowly which may be great for him, and once ready, Pitts might move a dman... if someone is moved, his opportunity to play a larger role on the PP will grow exponentially.

You can\'t go wrong having a guy like this sitting in your farm just waiting to see.. he\'s got the potential to pay a big role on what is probably the leagues highest flying, most exciting, highest scoring team for years to come. It may not be a quick ascent to the upper echelon of d-men scorers... but if you have the time to wait it will pay off.
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default golgoski

I watched this guy play in college and I think he\'s the real deal. He stepped right in as a Freshman and played extremely well. He\'s a very good skater, he makes good decisions, even as a freshman he rarely made stupid mistakes, and as well as being good offensively he\'s very good defensively as well. I could see him doing big things in the NHL and if he stays with the Pens he\'d be just that much more dangerous.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default golgoski

thanks guys. Is he likely to make the team any time soon? It seems like he did well in the A and absolutely tore up the playoffs. Is there anything left for him to accomplish in the A?
    14th year-12 team-Keep 10 + 5 farm
    C-Larkin, Trochek, Pavelski, Hayes, R Strome
    LW-Huberdeau, Meier, Kreider
    RW-Gaudreau, Rantanen, Radulov, Kyrou
    D-Letang, Hamilton, Carlson, Burns, Giordano
    G-Andersen, Lehner, Jones

IR-Tarasenko

Farm - Vilardi, Newhook, McMichael, Gusev, Holtz