Thread: Team Audit 1st baseball pool

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Team Audit 1st baseball pool

Hey I did my first draft, its a 12 team H2H league I picked 2nd overall, I won't lie I was in over my head but I tried to look for players who hit for decent averages and a little power, I tried to grab some players who will steal some bases, hoping to keep me competitive in all cats

Pitching I wanted strikeout pitchers with decent ERA, here is my team let me know who I useless and who is decent! I do have some idea but the deeper the draft got the more gambling was needed

C-AJ Pierzynski
    1-Albert Pujols
    2-Jason Kipnis
    3-Meguel Cabrera
    SS-Alexi Rameriz
    OF- Carlos Beltran
    OF-Curtis Granderson
    OF-Colby Rasmus
    Util-Nelson Cruz
    Util-Daniel Murphy
    B-Michael Brantley
    B-Kelly Johnson
    B-Matt Kemp

S-Adam Wainwright
    S-Zack Grienki
    R-Koji Uehara
    R-Michael Wacha
    P-Segio Romo
    P-Tyson Ross
    P-RA Dickey
    P-Josh Johnson
    B-Chad Qualls
    B-Jesse Crain

Cheers
    Yahoo keeper (10) 10 TEAMS Standard Scoring
    G(5) A(3) Pims(.25) Shots(.1) Blocks(.1) GWG(3) SHG(3) PPG(1) +-(1) W(10) L(-5) GA(-1) Saves(.2) SO(10)
    3 C 3 RW 3 LW 6 D 2 G 5 Bench 2 IR 1 IR+

C: Thornton Datsyuk (LW) Eakin Nylander (RW)
    LW: Gaudraue Pacioretty Galchenyuk (LW) Burakovsky
    RW: Stone Williams Kucherov Jagr
    D: Subban Muzzin E. Ekman-Larsson Vatanen Paryako J. Schultz
    G: Elliot Luongo F.Anderson C.Johnson
    IR: Schneider Seguin (C)

I...am your father.

Default Re: Team Audit 1st baseball pool

I now how you feel - I'm entering my second draft of my keeper league tonight after a 11th of 16 teams finish. I won the draft lottery and have first overall pick. I also treated last year, my first, as a "learning" year, so I pretty much traded players early for draft picks. That way I could watch and learn my first year, and now for this year I have three first rounders.

Anyway, I'll get some of the baseball people to jump in here
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Team Audit 1st baseball pool

You have a good collection of power for sure, should have 5-6 guys over 20HR and a maybe 3-4 over 30, and lots of RBIs, but you will have a ton of strikeouts, not sure if that is a category in your league or not. If Kemp comes back you will get a good boost later in the season. Brnatley and Johnson are replaceable on the waiver wire if you can find better.

Qualls and Crain are replaceable, see if you can find another starter and a better RP, got for guys with lots of holds if those count.