Thread: Palat / Kucherov / Johnson

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Palat / Kucherov / Johnson

Tampa seems to be loaded with young scorers, not to mention Drouin will be added next year. I'm looking to draft one of the Tampa kids this year. How many points do you see these 3 getting next year and in 3 years time? Thx for any opinions.
    10 team dynasty. 16 F, 9 D, 2 G and 24 minors Stats are G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, F, HT with W and SO for goalies

My Team.
    Forwards - Dvorak, Debrincat, Kase, Roslovic, Labanc, Cerelli, Athanasiou, Bjorkstrand, Bertuzzi, , Thomas , Bratt, and Fiala.
    Defense - Dunn, Morrissey, E. Gustafsson, Hronek, Theodore and Dumba.
    Goalies - Blackwood and Saros
    Minors - Bemstrom, J. Hughes, Kyrou, Caufield, Krebs, Necas, Newhook, Gusev, Steel, Zegras, Jost, Kaprisov, Terry, Ty smith, Niku, and P-O Joseph.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Palat / Kucherov / Johnson

I guess that after 100 views no one replied 'cause no one have a clue. I can understand that. lol.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I like Kucherov to replace st Louis next year. He's learning the ropes in a lesser role this year, but I think he is the most natural fit to play with Stamkos. Within a year or two I would imagine Drouin would usurp that position due to his slick passing skills being a perfect fit for a goal scoring center.

Palat and Johnson I know nothing much about. Not sure any of this helps but I thought is toss it out there.
    Tweet @ Me brah!
    10 team Auction Keeper-Year 7, No FAs, Points only, Weekly Lineups
    C-Backstrom, Stepan, Desharnais
    W-Ovie, Pacioretty, Kadri, Nyquist, Granlund, Schwartz
    D- Chara, Wideman, Kronwall, Phaneuf
    G-Varlamov
    Bench: Schenn, MSmith, Yakupov, Hartnell, Gionta, Williams, Carle
    Farm: Barkov, Kucherov, Monahan, Trouba, Klimchuk, Poirier, Nieto, Toffoli, Dumba, Gormley, GReinhart, BSmith, Aberg
    Proud owner of entire first round in KPL 2015 prospect draft

Dobber Sports Master

I won't get into projections so much (because that's a very hard thing to peg, especially in this situation), but I gotta say in order of preference for a keeper, if this was a pts only, I like:

1- Johnson (work ethic, drive, hockey smarts, scoring touch. Medium upside. Made his case in the AHL.. he is an NHLer) Doubles, infield and outfield
    2 - Kucherov (talent, pure pure scoring talent, but more of a home run, if you're into that. High upside, but unlikely to hit or sustain it) Home runs, inside and outside the park
    3 - Palat (smart, strong player, very versatile, upside a bit lower.. but not a terrible player.. A la Vaclav Prospal maybe?) Singles and doubles, odd triple with the right magic, like line combos.. stars align type of thing.

That's how I see it.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck