Thread: Wich one of those 7 D would you get rid off

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Wich one of those 7 D would you get rid off

Hi everyone,
    i'd like some tought on my team D from a dinasty league in wich we give 1pts for G and A, 0,2 for PIM and ±, 0,1 for SOG. It's a deep league with 24 team starting 4 D + a 6 man bench. Here's the guys I currently own:

Kulikov
    Edler
    Brodin
    Voynov
    Rielly
    Schultz
    Myers

I'd like to run with 6 D going forward and I would like to trade one of these guys to get help upfront. Is it the general opinion here that kulikov should be the man I trade (or try to)? If you guy have sometime to do a little ranking with 2-3 years prediction, it would help alot. Since Kulikov is'nt receiving alot of love in the trade market, I may think of trading a guy who hold a better value if they are close in production. For example, i've been asked alot about Voynov and was thinking of trading him since I dont see his upside that high especially in LA system.

TY, for any insight.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Wich one of those 7 D would you get rid off

I would trade Myers

Ristolainen and Zadorov are coming
    Ehrhoff is still there to get some PP time
    And who knows if Jamie Mc Bain will ever be good..

I'd trade Myers...1 pts in his last 8 game while being - 10. 3 bad seasons in a row....

Trade him you wont regret, you still have Rielly, Schultz, Brodin..... it easy to draft/find a similar player to Myers.
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Pro

Myers and Kulikov are the weakest keepers here IMO

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Myers and Kulikov are both droppable, IMO. Heck, try packaging the two for another defensemen in a trade.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Not sure if you're gonna get anything for Myers - coming from a Myers owner too. He doesn't put up points, doesn't get a lotta PIMs and is almost a non-factor for PPPs. I think Schultz, Rielly and Voynov are three you definitely need to hold onto. I'd think about dealing Edler/Brodin/Myers.

Dobber Sports Master

Myers and Kulikov are the first two on the block, but I wouldn't hesitate o move Brodin or Edler also if the deal was right. I would be keeping the others unless a very sweet deal came along for them.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Wizard

Myers and Kulikov are probably the bottom two, and you miiiight be able to get something decent for Kuli. Myers is a lost cause though, I doubt you'd get more than a bucket of pucks for him.

Shop Brodin. He's a "better in real life than fantasy" type who has some hype.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Ace

I agree with the last few posts. If you can get anything for Myers or Kulikov, those are your weakest options. But if you actually want to get something in return, value is pretty low on Kuli and very low on Myers, you might have a hard time finding takers. I would watch for a slight uptick in Brodin down the stretch as Minnesota returns to full strength, and try to move him. Edler may not regain the 50-point-pace form he had a few seasons ago as the Canucks are not as strong as they were, but he is better than he has shown this season. I wouldn't consider moving Schultz, Reilly or Voynov, I think you would regret it.
    20-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 3D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 2 on farm

F: Kucherov, Scheifele, Eichel, Tarasenko, Rakell, Schwartz, Dadonov
    D: Doughty, Josi, Ekman-Larsson, Keith
    G: Hellebuyck
    Farm: Tolvanen, Kaprizov

16-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 4D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 4 on farm
    F: P Kane, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Marchessault, B Schenn, Fiala, Kase,
    D: Weber, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Parayko
    G: Rask
    Farm: Kravtsov, A Boqvist, Necas, I Samsonov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

TY everyone. This will realy help. REP for all of you.

Dobber Sports Sage

I would move Kulikov before Myers. He is a lost cause imo. From what I've read Myers is playing a lot better as of late but.... I also would explore moving Edler as there probably is no market for either of Kulikov or Myers.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.