Thread: Dobberhockey Cambodia Event - Siem Reap - Saturday, Feb. 28th 7 pm

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Dobberhockey Cambodia Event - Siem Reap - Saturday, Feb. 28th 7 pm

All Dobberhockeyists are invited to pop into Ecstatic Pizza this coming Saturday evening, to chat fantasy hockey with Shoeless. Enjoy 50 cent draft beer and if you are so inclined happy pizza or happy shakes (extra happy for a small premium .

Shoeless is going to particularly talk about why it isn't a great idea to trade for Zetterberg in a one year league.

Okay kidding aside, I now reside in Siem Reap, Cambodia and I would love to hook up with any Dobberhockey travelers who come this way - just pm me and we can set it up.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Dobberhockey Cambodia Event - Siem Reap - Saturday, Feb. 28th 7 pm

oops that should be Saturday March 1st

Dobber Sports Legend

50 cent beers, happy pizza, shakes and Zetterberg talk... sounds like a blast, Shoeless. Hope you're all settled in Siem Reap and doing good.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Pro

I have to regretfully inform you that I will be unable to attend. I don't know how you are going to manage without me. No one will judge if you shed a tear.

Best of luck with your current and future endeavours!

Ross

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."