Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I hate Yakupov. Do you?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: I hate Yakupov. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Zero apologies from me. You ****ed up our election and by extension our country. I wouldnt even piss on a Russian who was on fire.
    Trump being elected was a product of your country's current state of affairs, not the cause. Russian interference or not, you have a huge number of people who voted for a man who is a proud racist, to name one of his many, many flaws. Based on your above comment though, you might sadly have more in common with your President than you'd like to admit.

And no, I'm not Russian. I just have a problem with racism, call me crazy.
    16 GM Dynasty
    H2H Points
    Weekly Matchups w/ Starts: 12F/6D/2G
    G(3), A(2), +/-(0.1), Hit(0.1), SOG(0.1), BS(0.1), PPP(1), SHP(1)
    W(4), L(-2), SO(4), Sv(0.2), GA(-1)

F: A. Svechnikov, R. Thomas, N. Suzuki, Pastrnak, Boldy, J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Frost, Tolvanen, Drouin, Heinen, Gallagher, N. Ritchie, Wood, Poehling, Podkolzin

D: Makar, Fox, Dobson, Byram, Dahlin, Ferraro, Michael Stone

G Sorokin, Hart, Georgiev, DeSmith

Farm: Firkus, Kayumov, Heimosalmi, Brennan, Werner, Kvaca, Parik

Administrator

Russia is not a race. Either way it was a really dumb comment We won't tolerate hating on people because of where they were born. Stop it.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Stud

For what it's worth, a few years ago, I was walking down Whyte ave in Edmonton and passed Yak. I initiated conversation and he was glad to chat. Really nice guy from my short experience. Made me kind of feel bad for him in the sense of how his NHL career was going at that point. I hope things turn around for him in the K.
    20tm UFA/RFA dynasty

Cats: G, A, SOG, STpts, +/-, hits/bs, GAA, Sv%, W+SO

Dobber Sports Sage

I tried to trade up from #3 for Yak. Price was too high so I took Huberdeau instead.

And I definitely feel Doug Glatt's anger but I don't really direct it towards Russia even though they might have swung the election. Rural, white America voted in Trump and disgustingly he still has around a 40% approval rate.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Russia is not a race. Either way it was a really dumb comment We won't tolerate hating on people because of where they were born. Stop it.
    When your elections get hacked and the biggest idiot in your nice country gets handed power, we will see what tune you guys sing. Anyone saying I am a racist is an idiot.
    I am not even going to bother defending myself since the accusation is patently absurd and far, far beneath me.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Zero apologies from me. You ****ed up our election and by extension our country. I wouldnt even piss on a Russian who was on fire.
    Literally the stupidest, and maybe most vile thing i've ever read on this forum.
    Peak Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    No need to defend yourself as you said, not looking for an argument, but maybe some self reflection would serve.

ps. Goodbye Yak. I had such high hopes...for the first couple years. Then it became obvious it was never gonna work.