Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I hate Yakupov. Do you?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: I hate Yakupov. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Zero apologies from me. You ****ed up our election and by extension our country. I wouldnt even piss on a Russian who was on fire.
    I may be wrong here, but just taking a guess when I say that I do not think that SergeP is Russian.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Zero apologies from me. You ****ed up our election and by extension our country. I wouldnt even piss on a Russian who was on fire.
    this is just so un-... well - you.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Tanknation View Post
    I disliked Yak even before he entered the NHL. Had an interaction with him while I was working Front Desk at a hotel in Van where the Junior Russia Team (u19?) and they were touring Canada for the subway series. This was the fall after Yak had been drafted and his group got off the bus and all the players were being informed of their bunkmates for the stay.

Yak got triggered when he saw he didnt have a room to himself and starting yelling at the coaches and then ran to me and started bitching about how he wasn't sharing a damn room with Andrey Makarov (goalie). The team had only contracted so many rooms but we had availability and I told him if he wanted his own room he would have to pay which was like $150 at the time. He then went off to me about how he was a superstar and should be given better treatment and stormed off cursing at me and his teammates

Yup, pretty much from that moment I enjiyed his slow demise! Good riddance.
    First hand account! Nice.

I'm guessing it was November 13, 2012. That was the day the hate grew inside you.
    http://chlcanadarussia.ca/team-russi...-super-series/
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    this is just so un-... well - you.
    We had a really nice country and it is in the process of being ruined by an ignorant scumbag who was placed on the throne by Russian agents. I really liked my country, but now I am making plans to leave. This vexes me greatly.
    Russians did this. It's a fact.
    P.S. My loathing of Yak has nothing to do with being Russian. He is a Dolly Parton regardless of nationality.

Dobber Sports Jedi

4 pages on Yak... man, we're almost at his career total for goal.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    4 pages on Yak... man, we're almost at his career total for goal.
    We passed his full nhl seasons played on page two (I count the 81 games played season).

Looking back at this draft who should the oilers have taken first overall? It was a truly weak year overall. Vasilevskiy? Murray? Dumba?
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Padawan

I believe Morgan Reilly was drafted 5th overall that year
    20 Team Full Keeper (32 man Roster) Points only
    Start 12F 6D 1G

F- Skinner, Nyquist, Koivu, Carter,TJohnson, Kopitar, Tarasenko, Okposo, Williams, Kessel, Voracek, Wheeler, Galchenyuk, Lee

D-Vatanen, Bogosian, J Schultz, MacDonald, Demers, Muzzin, Stone, Edler

G- Halak, C.Anderson, Mason

Dobber Sports Deity

I am only on 3 pages of Yak, and this is just the 3rd post on that 3rd page. You need to adjust your viewing settings.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    We passed his full nhl seasons played on page two (I count the 81 games played season).

Looking back at this draft who should the oilers have taken first overall? It was a truly weak year overall. Vasilevskiy? Murray? Dumba?
    I believe there was only one other option the Oilers realistically were going to take first overall and it was Ryan Murray. Galchenyuk went third overall, but I didn't hear much chatter suggesting that Edmonton was seriously considering him first overall. Yep, weak draft at the top. Vasilevskiy has panned out very well and Dumba is looking pretty darn sweet right now. Sigh.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    My buddy had Sarnia sting season tickets when he played there and gave me the heads up on yak. His comment that stuck the most was; Invisible every game. Scores a goal. Invisible again.
    Along with a bunch of other negatives (poor hockey sense, doesn't back check, doesn't defend well). I wish him luck but what a wasted pick that was...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknation View Post
    I disliked Yak even before he entered the NHL. Had an interaction with him while I was working Front Desk at a hotel in Van where the Junior Russia Team (u19?) and they were touring Canada for the subway series. This was the fall after Yak had been drafted and his group got off the bus and all the players were being informed of their bunkmates for the stay.

Yak got triggered when he saw he didnt have a room to himself and starting yelling at the coaches and then ran to me and started bitching about how he wasn't sharing a damn room with Andrey Makarov (goalie). The team had only contracted so many rooms but we had availability and I told him if he wanted his own room he would have to pay which was like $150 at the time. He then went off to me about how he was a superstar and should be given better treatment and stormed off cursing at me and his teammates

Yup, pretty much from that moment I enjiyed his slow demise! Good riddance.
    Oh man, I love these types of stories and wish I heard more "truth" earlier on about players. Thanks for sharing guys!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I believe there was only one other option the Oilers realistically were going to take first overall and it was Ryan Murray. Galchenyuk went third overall, but I didn't hear much chatter suggesting that Edmonton was seriously considering him first overall. Yep, weak draft at the top. Vasilevskiy has panned out very well and Dumba is looking pretty darn sweet right now. Sigh.
    That ole prospect draft hindsight eh? It's always 20/20.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    First hand account! Nice.

I'm guessing it was November 13, 2012. That was the day the hate grew inside you.
    http://chlcanadarussia.ca/team-russi...-super-series/
    Jeez 6 years?? That was quick. Guess my hate has been festering for awhile

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I am only on 3 pages of Yak, and this is just the 3rd post on that 3rd page. You need to adjust your viewing settings.
    Interesting. I'm only ever on this site on my phone and we are getting near the bottom of page 4 with this post.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Sage

Yakkety-Yak. (You all know the tune)

Got drafted first but you are trash
    You don't get no more NHL cash
    Scored once and slid across the floor
    You ain't gonna showboat here no more