Thread: Rookie crop 2013

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Rookie crop 2013

How would you rate the top 10 draft picks from last years entry draft for a keeper pool. Standard points league goal, assist, PPP, SHP. 12 teams with 7 keepers so roughly top 84 players already picked.

Thanks for the help

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by GordonBombay View Post
    How would you rate the top 10 draft picks from last years entry draft for a keeper pool. Standard points league goal, assist, PPP, SHP. 12 teams with 7 keepers so roughly top 84 players already picked.

Thanks for the help
    Does your league have a farm system or any special rules for protecting rookies?

I'm quite bullish on the 2013 rookie class; I picked up MacKinnon, Drouin, Jones, Barkov and Domi for team in first sig. Yes, it's a build it from scratch...

Dobber Sports Expert

I am also bullish on the 2013 crop.

I wanted one of MacKinnon and Drouin and got Drouin, and one of Barkov and Nichushkin and got Nichushkin. I would also have drafted Seth Jones of he was available in the right spot. Not many drafts in recent history with such talent.
    13 team Keeper, top 8F, 4D and 2G count. 1pt G/A, 2pt W/SO.
    Protect up to 500 points in a full season
    (K) denotes keeper

Keepers:

F: Draisaitl, Thompson, Thomas, Zuccarello, Konecny, Marchessault Ehlers, O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Perron, Coronato, Seguin, Atkinson, Rossi, Michkov
    D: Q Fox, Sergachev, Dobson, York, Hutson
    G: Vasilevsky, Jarry, Levi