Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1st keeper draft

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

no team had picked 4 goalies...either 2 or 3.

notables on the wire:

goalies: bulin, allen, neuvirth, giguere

skaters: jokinen, frolik, hemsky, macdonald, hornqvist, etem, tanguay, zajac, kulikov, hainsey, hjalmarsson, smid, nielsen, setoguchi, kopecky

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Yeah should be PPP not +/-

So here is your squad:

C: MacKinnon, Roy, Hanzal, Schenn (RW)
    LW: Brown (RW), Dubinsky (C), Lucic, Hartnell
    RW: Backes (C), Callahan, Briere (C), Dorsett
    D: Del Zotto, Giordano, Hamonic, Gorges
    G: Rinne, Niemi, Halak

So your team name is the "Bruise Brothers"? I love your goalies but unfortunately you picked a set of 3 with really high conflicts and you aren't going to enjoy them as much as you should. I would be looking at opportunities to flip on of your guys for a goalie with much less conflicts, like Crawford, Luongo, Anderson.

You have locked down PIM's and Hits and are really solid in blocks - you might consider another D guy on the bench for blocks down the road - depends on whether your forwards do a lot of blocking - I am guessing they might, so could be a non-issue. You are very solid in goal but could use more Saves and Wins to be certain - that's where the conflict thing comes in. Unless of course in this league there is no better set of goalies in which case don't worry.

You are actually competitive in SOG - be interesting to see how often you might win that cat.

This team is going to be tough to beat in any given week - You have a strong hold on 3 skater and 3 goalie cats, with the other 2 goalie cats easily achievable in a decent week. You have a solid base here and now it's tinker time.
    also about goaltending...we start two, so i will always be able to play rinne and niemi. i picked halak late in case i needed an extra start...i dont think it will be too much of an issue for conflicts.