My team:
    QB - C.Newton, J.Flacco
    RB - A.Foster, MJD, A.Bradshaw, B.Brown,J.Starks
    WR - D.Jackson, S.Johnson, C.Shorts, K.Britt, V.Brown,
    TE - C.Clay
    Dst - Cleveland
    K - Vinatieri

I was offered S.Ridley + T.Smith + J.Edelman for my D.Jackson + A.Bradshaw

With the trade of T.Rich to the Colts, Bradshaw is just a backup now. Is Ridley that much an upgrade on MJD that I should move D-Jax?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Honestly I think you should hold off. Ridley will need time to be what he was last year bc the Pats offense just isn't as strong. He also has a pretty tough schedule ROS so it's tough to say he's going to bounce back nicely. Edelman is ok and will have some really good weeks but he's just not an elite receiving option, and would be a low end WR#2 at best. T. Smith is the intriguing option because he's a bit of a buy low, but he'll always be boom or bust, and you already have Shorts who is much in the same mold.

The only reason I would consider this trade is if you feel like DJax won't be able to hold his ground as a #1 WR. Right now this trade looks like you trading away a WR#1 and RB#4 for an RB#2 (Ridley) and two low end WR#2's in Edelman and T. Smith.

Personally, I would try to sell Starks to the Lacy owner (or buy low on Lacy) and stick with your current receiving corps. You could also might be able to package Bryce Brown to the McCoy owner for a decent return. Because your league has no flex option and starts 3 WRs, owning DJax is better than owning two lesser receivers, and MJD vs Ridley is a negligible difference.
    Yahoo 12 team Keep 7 League (keepers in bold)
    Cats: G, A, PPP, SHP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits, W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    Start 10F, 4D, 1 Util, 2G, 4 Bench
    F: Malkin , Neal, Parise, Benn, MacKinnon, Pavelski, van Riemsdyk, Tarasenko, Yakupov, Hanzal, Scheifele, Palat, Zuccarello,
    D: Giordano, Seabrook, Gudas, Gologoski, Ehrhoff, Bieksa (IR)
    G: Rask, Lehtonen, Mason

Dobber Sports Guru

That's a tough call. I don't know if you're getting enough in a 3WR league. If you guys had a flex spot, I'd think otherwise.
    I think I'd gamble on the MJD/Starks combo for RB2 and hope Jacksonville can figure things out enough to help MJD out.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by QStar View Post
    12 team yahoo standard scoring
    QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/Dst +6 bench

My team:
    QB - C.Newton, J.Flacco
    RB - A.Foster, MJD, A.Bradshaw, B.Brown,J.Starks
    WR - D.Jackson, S.Johnson, C.Shorts, K.Britt, V.Brown,
    TE - C.Clay
    Dst - Cleveland
    K - Vinatieri

I was offered S.Ridley + T.Smith + J.Edelman for my D.Jackson + A.Bradshaw

With the trade of T.Rich to the Colts, Bradshaw is just a backup now. Is Ridley that much an upgrade on MJD that I should move D-Jax?
    Pass. The only player of that group doing ANYTHING of ANY significance is D. JAX.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Veteran

It's very close but I would probably take that deal. Upgrade at RB and Upgrade on WR3. Especially on bye weeks. Even though Jackson is the best player in the deal right now, he has a history of being lazy and underperforming.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Mattp913 View Post
    It's very close but I would probably take that deal. Upgrade at RB and Upgrade on WR3. Especially on bye weeks. Even though Jackson is the best player in the deal right now, he has a history of being lazy and underperforming.
    And Ridley has a history of fumbling, and Torrey Smith has a history of .. Flacco's your QB. Edelman is okay but really, he's an okay talent with a hell of an opportunity and isn't making the most of it. I love Torrey but every week I'm more than happy that he's just putting up sub 100 yards because Baltimore is not impressive at all fantasy wise thus far. Philly has been, and DJaxx has been playing amazing -- sure he's been lazy (or injured?) in the past but he's posted the numbers to be considered a WR1 and if he stays healthy.. no matter if it's Vick or Foles throwing, VJaxx will perform and reward those who took him later as a WR3 pick with WR1 upside. Enjoy DJaxx and try to get someone other than Ridley for all that. I'd also drop Brown and start getting more active in the WW. Every week is different but there is always a potential start coming out of them.

Good Luck.
    10 team Cumulative Points Only - Keep 4
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PPP (1), PIM (0.25/min), S (0.4), H (0.2), Bs (0.2), FoW (0.1), W (4), Sv (0.2), SO (4), GA (-1)
    update inc.