than.... 2 between

Wizniewski
    McBain
    Carlson
    C. Fowler
    B. Smith
    Gardiner

the thing is... we add a 6th player in our pool

I need to protect 6 D and than he will be able to choose only one D in the 4I dont protect..

So the things is protect the guys I really dont want to lose.

I was planning to protect Gardiner and CArlson and it sucks but I will lose Cam Fowler or Branden Smith....really dont think he is going to take Wizz

thanks
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Carlson is a lock 4 me, after choose between Smith Fowler Gardiner, may be Gardiner is the obvious choice here !
    NHL Caphit(79.5M),pts only keeper league,16 Teams,Weekly H2H,Start 6F 4D 1G

F:Backstrom,Matthews,Giroux,Kessel,Barzal,Bailey,S tone,Labanc,Steel
    D:Klingberg,Krug,Vatanen,Letang,Girard,Liljegren
    G:Bobrovsky,Murray,Ullmark,Hart,Parsons

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Carlson and Smith for me. I feel good about Smith's position in DET.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ... Sidney Crosby is a Vampire!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by swampmule View Post
    Carlson and Smith for me. I feel good about Smith's position in DET.
    What he said. Carlson will get you 35-40. Smith might get 30-35 this year but he'll be a 40+ stud in a couple years. Gardiner would be fine too, depends on who you like more really, they should put up similar numbers. I'm not a Fowler fan.
    20 team H2H Fantrax Cap Dynasty
    2018/2018 Cap=90 mil
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, SOG, FO%, HIT, BLK, TOI/G
    W, GAA, SV%, SV, SHO
    3C/LW/RW, 6D, 2Sk, 2G

C: Backstrom, Bergeron, Eichel
    L: Benn, Rakell, Coleman, Goldobin, Weal, B. McGinn
    R: Pavelski, Radulov, Panik, B. Tanev, D. Ryan
    D: Burns, Josi, Weber, Ellis, Manson, Forbort, Stecher, Weegar
    G: Talbot, Elliott
    Farm: Harkins, Hayden, Kampf, Highmore, Dickinson, Bjork, Motte, Foegele, Rychel, Kossila, Poturalski, Graves, Bear, Nielsen, Timmins, Ozhiganov, McKeown, Gillies, Boyle, Brossoit, Ellis, Rittich

Dobber Sports Ninja

Points only. For me it's Carlson and Fowler. If you want to swing for the fences, it's Fowler and Gardiner.

If healthy Wiz will outscore all of your bubble boys, but sadly The Wiz is made of glass.

With the Souray injury, I just see the team leaning on Fowler to produce on the PP. The kid had a 40 point rookie season as an 18-year-old.

Carlson has talent, but the damn kid can play defense as well, so they have him playing on the PK as well. Still, I would keep him over the other dudes.

Smith is all about potential right now. Didn't grab the opportunity last year, what makes us think he'll magically do it this year?

McBain, meh, he could do very well, but is far from a sure thing in Buffaloue
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Veteran

Carlson is a lock. Second one comes down to Smith and Fowler and I personally prefer Fowler.

Dobber Sports Deity

Like others, Carlson was an easy pick from the group for me. He is such a key piece for Washington.

The other pick is a bit tougher. I dont think Gardiner gets the opportunities he deserves and his points will suffer because of that.

For me the last pick will come down to Smith and Fowler. Tough call really as I like both. I would probably take a shot with Fowler.

Carlson and Fowler for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

thanks guys, the ''good thing'' ,if I can say that is that we are in a 5 team keeper ( more Dynasty)pool and now we are upgrading to 6 so The new guy will be eligible to pick only one of Gardiner or Smith or Wizniewski so I will be keeping 2 + the 6 I protect....
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.