Thread: Select 1 bubble player for my roto keeper

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Select 1 bubble player for my roto keeper

14 team league, progressive keeper roto, 22 man roster. This year I protect 9 going into the draft. I'm going with 3 F, 3 D, and 3 G

For my 3 forwards, 2 are no brainers John Tavares, Logan Couture. Who of these do you like as the 3rd option? Before you mock my lack of depth, I've dropped the players I know I won't keep and have no preseason trade value, or I have traded those players for picks. My draft positioning is quite good. With the 4th overall pick, I plan to take Barkov, and I'm also holding the 6th overall pick, with whom I may take Nichushkin, or the best available skater. I won't know until the teams are purged.

Scoring:
    G, A, PTS, +/-, SOG, PIM, PPP, DEF (n/a)

Jeff Skinner
    Matt Read
    Zack Kassian

My D are Kronwall, Gardiner, Murray

Dobber Sports Veteran

Of those 3 forwards I prefer Skinner by a pretty wide margin.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thank you. I am leaning that way, but I wouldn't call it a wide margin. I like Kassian because I'm hearing Burrows plays with Kesler this season, meaning Kassian is the guy. Anyone who gets to play in that spot will be productive, plus he'll be a beast for PIM even if he gets bumped to line 2 or 3. But I can likely re-draft him mid-to-late. If I can dangle Skinner for a mid-pick maybe I'll protect Kassian but Skinner is the front-runner for now

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Skinner for sure. Kassian will most likely move around the line-up. The upside is there, but I'm not sure he's quite ready to be the third wheel of the top line yet...

Banned

Skinner
    Kassian
    Read

in that order