Thread: Updates to DObber's Hockey Guide???

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Updates to DObber's Hockey Guide???

I recently purchased the Hockey Guide as well as the draft list. I'm to understand the guide will be continually updated up to October (start of season).

Question...how do I know when parts of the guide have been upgraded and how to I access the updated versions of the guide?

First timer here.

GREAT TOOL(S)! LOVE IT.

Administrator

On page 148 there is an "Added/Changes" section that details everything.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Also. From now until September 18, all updates/changes in the guide will be in blue ink as opposed to black. On September 18, Dobber resets everything (makes all text black again), and from that point until October 2, again all changes/updates are in blue.

And you get unlimited downloads of the guide, just re-download it every week/couple of weeks and the updates will be in it.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    I recently purchased the Hockey Guide as well as the draft list. I'm to understand the guide will be continually updated up to October (start of season).

Question...how do I know when parts of the guide have been upgraded and how to I access the updated versions of the guide?

First timer here.

GREAT TOOL(S)! LOVE IT.
    With each revision, Dobber writes down the date of revision on page 2. Updates within the guide (from what appeared on Aug 1st) are listed in blue text (see the "important note", also on page 2).

Edit: last update was Aug 13, as of this morning.

As for when exactly updates occur, you can try following Dobber on Twitter or reading the ramblings. He doesn't use a date code in the file name, so either download randomly to check or keep an eye on his twitter.
    Last edited by als_revenge; August 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Can someone post directions here on where to go to download the updated version of the guide?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Main page, bottom left corner.....