Thread: Brunnstrom Poll...

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Brunnstrom Poll...

It is very interesting to see the ongoing results of the Fabian Brunnstrom\'s career high points poll..

With almost 200 votes, almost 80% of the voters have sided with the Brunnstrom will only amass 60 points or less at the most during in his career.

I know this doesn\'t mean anything really, but it is just interesting to see what people are voting especially with all the hype. Maybe just everyone is sick and tired of this hype for a kid that nobdy really knows too much about.

Don Cherry was all over the hype on Coach\'s Corner the other day, he said that how can a kid that is getting so much attention not even make the team for the worlds? How a kid with all this attention only get 9 goals in 53 games in the Sweedish league he was playing in.?? Great questions I think..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Guru

60 points max? haha, now that is a bet i would take with 80% of you. the anti-hype is getting just as out-of-control as the hype now.

Dobber Sports Stud

I saw Cherry\'s rant and thought he made some valid points. It would be interesting to know how his agent started this frenzy of speculation. I hope it doesn\'t die down. Better pick will be available, later, in the draft.

At the end of the day. Well. Maybe (I hate the taste of crow).

Dobber Sports Initiate

Cherry\'s rant was stupid and typical Cherry. He didn\'t mention assists did he? and he completely shot down Ron Mclean who came in with \"well there was no younger player with more points than him\" ... in typical Cherry fashion he puffed and panted and blew the statement off.

That said, Brunnstrom is overhyped more than Turris :P
    "I mean technically, I could say that every defender's upside is 80 points and never 'lose my house.'"
    - lanky 522