Thread: Zetterberg???

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Zetterberg???

Is Zetterberg still worth owning for the next few years. Or should I say is he going to continue to be an 80pt guy? He had a decent year and is coming on in the playoffs, does he continue to produce and is he worth going after to strengthen my team?

thanks for any thoughts.
    limited Keeper league points only , keep 9

FWDS: Tarasenko, Wheeler, Oshie, Nichuskin

Spezza, Sheifele, Kuznetsov, Duchene

DEF: Shattenkirk

GOAL: Bishop

Dobber Sports Monster

Absoutely Zetts is worth owning for a few more years. I also believe he will hover around the 80 pt mark for next couple years as well.

You mention " going after him". SO I assume via trade? Depending upon trade scenario's your working on depends on what value to move for him, but to at least answer your question, yes.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Here is the deal im working on. I give Wheeler and Pietrangleo (not keeping anyway) and I get Zetterberg + a fourth round pick.
    limited Keeper league points only , keep 9

FWDS: Tarasenko, Wheeler, Oshie, Nichuskin

Spezza, Sheifele, Kuznetsov, Duchene

DEF: Shattenkirk

GOAL: Bishop

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd rather have Wheeler than Zetterberg using a 3 year window, I think you can get more for Pietrangelo than this, and I'm assuming you're making this deal with the intent on keeping all of your forwards except Hodgson?

The real issue is after hearing Datsyuk's quotes at the end of the lockout I seriously see him returning to Russia when his contract is up. I realize they only play PP, but how will Zetterberg do when he doesn't have Datsyuk's line to talk up half of the defensive responsibility? Add to that I think Winnipg will roll out Ladd-Schiefele-Wheeler plus I already think Wheeler's upside is 70-80 points, I'll go Wheeler.
    Last edited by rataylor22; May 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM.