Thread: Web builder for a new project

Dobber Sports Star

Default Web builder for a new project

I'm embarking on a new venture, and we're looking for someone who can join the team to do the web build.

It's a fantasy hockey-related website, so that's why I'm posting here. By even reading this message, I'm pretty sure you've demonstrated that you're into fantasy hockey. The concept is a standalone site that is geared at a particular subset of fantasy hockey players.

Our team thusfar includes concept/idea (me), back-end design (the back-end is a whopper), and design. We'll need someone with HTML/CSS skills and a familiarity with PHP to turn the design (likely in PSD) into a working site that can interface with all the good stuff happening in the background. The site will be platform responsive.

We'd be thinking build from May onwards and have the site live for September. Since we're a startup, cash flow is critical driver, but since we don't (yet) know you we'd want to set something up whereby you're paid along the way with a mutual decision as to earn-in equity or payout compensation on successful launch of the site if it's a good long-term fit.

We'd prefer someone based in Vancouver or Victoria, just for ease of getting together face-to-face, but don't want to narrow the pool too much so even if you don't live there we'd like to hear from you.

Send me a PM if you're interested in more details.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Hey Geek - the person you just described is not me - feel free to cross me off your highly desirable list

Sounds exciting - still a daily user of FPG for my leagues so looking forward to anything else you guys churn out.