Thread: Datsyuk

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Datsyuk

Hey all,

With my team in the sig, what would you give up for Datsyuk?

I could use him as I am 15 pts out of first and the GM behind me just landed Laad.

The Datsyuk GM said a 1st 2014 and Mcbain, problem is, I think that is too little and the league would shit themselves with anger.

I cant seem to put something together that wouldnt actually hurt me this year.

TIA
    Salary Cap League:
    13 Team, G, A,+/-, W-2, OTL,SO-3
    30 max, 21 weekly active roster (12F, 7D, 2G)
    Note: Our league is 1 year behind in terms of available players and salary. Salary doesn't change for length of Pool contract.

Team:
    F-Trochek, Necas, J.T.Miller,McCann,Terry,Engvall, Zibanajed,mikhehev,GourdeHagel, Petterson,skinner
    D-
    Lindgren,Barrie,Forsling,.Morrisey,Aho,Ekblad,fabe r
    G-
    ,ulnarkSherstkin, Ned

(*) = Multi year deal

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by NatureX View Post
    Hey all,

With my team in the sig, what would you give up for Datsyuk?

I could use him as I am 15 pts out of first and the GM behind me just landed Laad.

The Datsyuk GM said a 1st 2014 and Mcbain, problem is, I think that is too little and the league would shit themselves with anger.

TIA
    What did the first place GM give up for Ladd?

Cant you guys do a trade analysis explaining why the other GM warrants a 1st rd and McBain for Dats? Maybe rebuilding?..Maybe add a fwd swap ie. Eriksson (who is struggling a little bit this year) for an older,smaller name value, reliable fwd that would produce similar to Eriksson? ie. Kunitz, Elias, Moulson type who are legit offensive players but wont carry the same trade value as Eriksson, imo.

Make it easier, what is his team like?
    Fantasy Hockey Keeper Leagues
    {Linden Cup Year 9: 16 GM Points only - Hockeydraft} "Back 2 Back Champions!"
    {TBIM Year 3: 18 GM H2H - Fantrax}
    {NFHA II Inaugural Year 1: 20 GM Roto Salary cap- Fantrax}
    {ZFHL Year 1: 30 GM Roto Salary cap - Fantrax}
    {NHDL Year 1: 16 GM H2H - Fantrax}

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NatureX View Post

TIA
    Why can't you make the deal and see what happens? Right now it seems that you're actually negotiating against yourself based on how you think the league might react. I'd say it's the other GM's job to do what you're doing now. If the league vetos the trade that the other GM asked for and agreed to, you can then go back and try to sweeten the deal if you think it's worthwhile for your team to do so.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov